Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

21 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

A pet hate of mine is adults who walk with flip flops and make that scraping sound. It reminds me of a lazy child but when adults do it,  drives me nuts.

the sound of India in any kind of footwear ..............

Just now, bazza73 said:

I go shirtless in the privacy of my condo. And at the swimming pool. Anywhere else, I wear a shirt because it's discourteous to the locals not to, and they don't really need to see my hairy chest and back.

Even when you go to the tanning salon you keep it on Bazza? 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ossy said:

Abuse for a verbal challenge, yes; especially given the usual 16 18 20 stone or more of these 'hunks'. What I do, if there's an ugly, overhanging pod or hideous tattoos on 25% of his body, is to make an obvious glare, almost like a double-take, at the offending item/s . . . even turning and pointing, as if asking my wife, 'do you know that guy?' It's surprising how many of them look uneasy at this visual challenge and there's no way they're going to kick up about it . . . try it someday, espec. if the Mrs is on your arm.

I'm 95 - 98 kgs, 6' 3".

Full upper body tattoos, back, ribs, chest plates, full sleeved arms. R/H leg pretty full too.

Try that dis respectful shIt with me, and see how far you get. Like not very....

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh I think you do not understand my point. Dragging feet? Seems harder to drag your feet than it does to walk properly.

I don't think it's arrogant here, I think it's a complete lack of consideration for others.

Look I've explained to you my personal gripe I've seen it numerous times done by grown men who act like 12 year olds. So yes really it bugs me and I am not apologising for it. Really!

I understand your point completely, and it requires no further explanation, thank you. I don't really expect or want an apology - if it bugs you, then it bugs you! I just find it a bit strange to be really annoyed by such a trivial thing!

P.S. The arrogance/lack of consideration for others was referring to the lady in the car in your previous post - nothing to do with dragging feet!

• Like 1

Just now, sambum said:

I understand your point completely, and it requires no further explanation, thank you. I don't really expect or want an apology - if it bugs you, then it bugs you! I just find it a bit strange to be really annoyed by such a trivial thing!

P.S. The arrogance/lack of consideration for others was referring to the lady in the car in your previous post - nothing to do with dragging feet!

Ok great thanks for sharing, your input was invaluable I totally understand. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Ok great thanks for sharing, your input was invaluable I totally understand. 

Glad to be of assistance! Now, how do you feel about "shirtless farangs"?

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Ass Istance sam-bum again thanks for your anal-ysis

Nice play on words there! Does your avatar have anything to do with the estimated number of leaders of a particular religious denomination's penchant for particular  perverted practices?

• Haha 1

I only go shirtless at home !, only the gf has earned the right to see my body, everyone else has to pay !! ?

Seriously, I do only go shirtless at home ( excluding the obvious beach, waterfall or lake etc ), in the house or garden, if anyone comes, whether it family,  a delivery, or the ice cream or soup man, I always throw a shirt on to go the 5 steps to the gate to accept visitors.

I did see a guy ( with his Thai gal ) walking round Big C barefoot the other day, I thought to myself " this guy has to be Aussie " and sure enough he was !!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

I'm 95 - 98 kgs, 6' 3".

Full upper body tattoos, back, ribs, chest plates, full sleeved arms. R/H leg pretty full too.

Try that dis respectful shIt with me, and see how far you get. Like not very....

What's this then a tattooed terminator?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2017 at 11:44 AM, kenk24 said:

Ok - which one do you take off to swim? Must be the long pants? So, you swim in a collared shirt and socks? 

No, clothing does not necessarily make for class of an individual, but I think wearing a shirt in public places is surely considerate of others who might not want to look at the the mole on their back while eating dinner... irregardless of having a good build or not. 

I certainly don't fancy looking at some farang's hairy back while I eat my foot-long. Then again I don't enjoy seeing the locals pick their noses either, particularly wait staff!

I've found the perfect beach attire for all the TV members responding to this thread with disgust and angst at the sight of shirtless men.  Here you go fellas.  Nice beachwear for you, your wives, or girlfriends.  And if you see the rest of us sporting speedos and thongs - just avert your eyes.  Outta sight, outta mind.  :biggrin:

lordtaylor2.jpg.41670335fcaf4621202348af3d2e6601.jpg

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, connda said:

I've found the perfect beach attire for all the TV members responding to this thread with disgust and angst at the sight of shirtless men.  Here you go fellas.  Nice beachwear for you, your wives, or girlfriends.  And if you see the rest of us sporting speedos and thongs - just avert your eyes.  Outta sight, outta mind.  :biggrin:

Lets not forget......:stoner:

bathingMachines.jpg.8a6fc8c5201d1e9131a6d62135e36198.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, transam said:

So you don't like Aussy folk but you inspect arm pits....Hmmmmm.:sad:

You kidding, take a good look you will find the pom's are the best at it , walking around in groups no shirts, bald heads and showing off their ridiculous tattoos all the time with the look at me smirk.

1 hour ago, connda said:

I believe the OP cited Non Beach areas....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

A violent thug to your own admission.

Sooner driven out of the Kingdom the better, as far as I care.What have you ever done to benefit the Thai nation?

Good guys in bad guys out. Good ridance.

:cheesy:

Obviously a sad old prim 'n proper (and prejudiced) Brit.

I'm not the one doing offensive and dis respectful stuff in public as in the poster to whom I replied.

Manners cost nothing and he appears to not have any.

I've lived here permanently for 14 years and counting. I do not have to prove ANYTHING to YOU. Nor am I interested in what YOU have done for the Thai nation.

Doubt i'll be chucked out because I aint done nothing wrong, i'm legal, most people (Thai) know me in my vicinity, I speak the lingo fluently and get along with most folks (Thai) fine. Also have plenty of Thai friends from all walks of life. Felangs - not so much. Strange that, innit?

GFY.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, steve C said:

You kidding, take a good look you will find the pom's are the best at it , walking around in groups no shirts, bald heads and showing off their ridiculous tattoos all the time with the look at me smirk.

I am a "pom", bald head and I have a tattoo, and they all look at me cos l am soooo hansum...great.gif.87db1c4eb9745d2427ecd0be96905f71.gif