What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I find it hilarious that you guys just happen to have such high praise for just about the only women in the world who are willing to go with you.

It's like turkeys cheering for a vegetarian Christmas.

That's not actually true. If I won the Euro megamillions lottery, I'd have to beat the Euro chicks off with a stick.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I find it hilarious that you guys just happen to have such high praise for just about the only women in the world who are willing to go with you.

It's like turkeys cheering for a vegetarian Christmas.

Well a bird would know....:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's not actually true. If I won the Euro megamillions lottery, I'd have to beat the Euro chicks off with a stick.

So what you're saying is that Thai women are "better" because they're the only ones who are in your price range.

OK, now I get it

Thanks for clearing that up

3 hours ago, HooHaa said:

one cant help but wonder if this is due to any shortcomings in "western" women or shortcomings in yourself.

Given the number of western men that "dislike" western women, it isn't just his problem, if it is a problem.

Personally, I think people just get married to the wrong people, but how to solve that I have no idea.

I have at least 2 soul mates in the world, but my tragedy is that they were already taken when I met them.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The secret to enjoying Thai women is to not care if they are in it for the money, but to enjoy being a hansum man, cause it's never going to happen back home, except for such as the late, great Hugh Heffner, and he never had a problem getting as many DDG burds into his bed as he wanted even when he was long past his sell by date. Mind you, that says more about them than it does about him, donchathink?

No, the "secret" is to not be given cause to have to think about it in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

So what you're saying is that Thai women are "better" because they're the only ones who are in your price range.

OK, now I get it

Thanks for clearing that up

Well, I'm certainly saying that Thai women are better. What I didn't say in the post you quote is that while I'd have to beat them off with a stick, I'd be on the next plane to Thailand if I won the Euro multi millions lottery. No way would I waste my time with a PC farang woman, no matter how much cash I have.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Given the number of western men that "dislike" western women, it isn't just his problem, if it is a problem.

Personally, I think people just get married to the wrong people, but how to solve that I have no idea.

I have at least 2 soul mates in the world, but my tragedy is that they were already taken when I met them.

No, what you mean is "Given the number of sour Western men in Thailand that dislike...."

All my mates back home are with Western women.Most Western men are with Thai women

Being in an environment in which most of your peers are with Thai women doesn't make it the norm worldwide.

Any number of Western men could easily afford to come here an set up with a Thai but only a small percentage do.

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

No, the "secret" is to not be given cause to have to think about it in the first place.

Are you a farang in LOS or perhaps a bird in LOS..

Are you Thai..?....If not why is a young bloke/bird like you involved with LOS blokes/birds....

Tell all, you seem to know all, did you have a problem elsewhere with blokes/birds...?

I've been exclusively with Asian women for 30+ years.....

Before that they were also there but not exclusively - mainly Japanese....

Western women were easy to drop as I experienced more of Asian women....

I wouldn't trade my wife, (Thai), for any of the western women that I'd had before in my life....

And my dating included some very polished, accomplished, popular, and sought after women....

Some of us didn't have to get too far past Go to realize what we preferred....

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I have no idea what you mean by that.

I'd love to have a very long and detailed discussion about the psychology of attraction and commitment, but it isn't going to be on this thread. Way too far off topic.

1 minute ago, transam said:

Are you a farang in LOS or perhaps a bird in LOS..

Are you Thai..?....If not why is a young bloke/bird like you involved with LOS blokes/birds....

Tell all, you seem to know all, did you have a problem elsewhere with blokes/birds...?

Why?

20 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

What if your current relationship with a Thai woman goes south?

Are you going to make disparaging remarks about all Asian/Thai women before hailing, say, Latinas as the new holy grail?

I'd just get another one, or a Filipino, haven't tried a Latino yet, but it isn't off the menu.

Women won't be getting any more free houses or child support from me, so none from the west.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

12 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

I wouldn't trade my wife, (Thai), for any of the western women that I'd had before in my life....

And my dating included some very polished, accomplished, popular, and sought after women....

I had better and more loving times with various Thai hookers than I ever had with my English wife of 30 years.

My English wife was 'not suitable for purpose', but I didn't know better than, I though all men had unhappy marriages with avaricious cold sex less women.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

47 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

The sociological feminization of men only succeeds when men become it's advocate.

Discouraging freedom of expression is core element of indoctrination.

LOL

The "feminization" of men??

I guess such a loso answer was expected from someone who was probably brought to this world by 2 gay men making love as your hatred for women is quite puzzling. Well, I 'm glad ya all came out clean saying that most women who have their own roof over their head achieved it with the help of a divorce lawyer. You have such high opinion of your own mothers while supporting the lazy tarts glued to their phones not only giving them the roof over their head, but also their Father, Mother, Aunt, Uncle and a bad Thai husband, ROFL.

If anything it is you who is feminized and whipped..... actually it's quite obvious, it's hilarious reading the comments here.

Ya.... the truth hurts :smile: 

No, what you mean is "Given the number of sour Western men in Thailand that dislike...."

All my mates back home are with Western women.Most Western men are with Thai women

Being in an environment in which most of your peers are with Thai women doesn't make it the norm worldwide.

Any number of Western men could easily afford to come here an set up with a Thai but only a small percentage do.

Perhaps you don't know this, but at least 50% of western marriages end in divorce now. That's an awful lot of western men that dislike the woman they were with.

Any number of western men don't know about Thailand, let alone Thai women. If they did, things would be different.

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

The "feminization" of men??

I guess such a loso answer was expected from someone who was probably brought to this world by 2 gay men making love as your hatred for women is quite puzzling. Well, I 'm glad ya all came out clean saying that most women who have their own roof over their head achieved it with the help of a divorce lawyer. You have such high opinion of your own mothers while supporting the lazy tarts glued to their phones not only giving them the roof over their head, but also their Father, Mother, Aunt, Uncle and a bad Thai husband, ROFL.

If anything it is you who is feminized and whipped..... actually it's quite obvious, it's hilarious reading the comments here.

Ya.... the truth hurts :smile: 

I see that rather answer what he said with a reasoned reply that would further the discussion, you have resorted to personally insulting him.

:saai:

Why?

As you purport to know so much about older bald gray haired guys etc, and their pension stuff, l thought you could tell us all..

Can you do that, you seem to be perfect in everything.....Go for it...:stoner:

I'm tired of Asian ladies. All look the same.

Ask them to do something for you Taking longer than doing it myself.

Thai ladies are like a cat.

Those who give the best food move the cat to

Edited by Bangkokazy

11 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I'd just get another one, or a Filipino, haven't tried a Latino yet, but it isn't off the menu.

Women won't be getting any more free houses or child support from me, so none from the west.

QUOTE: Women won't be getting any more free houses

That may very well be true. But only because you rent Thai women.

Farangs that marry Thai women (like you married a farang woman) may have a different experience when it comes to losing houses to women.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps you don't know this, but at least 50% of western marriages end in divorce now. That's an awful lot of western men that dislike the woman they were with.

Any number of western men don't know about Thailand, let alone Thai women. If they did, things would be different.

Yeah but they invariably find another Western woman because they're not stupid enough to blame the failure on something as asinine as their exes Western culture.

Any number of Western men don't know about Thailand???? Are you on drugs??

Newsflash....Thailand isn't a "best kept secret", mate.

It's bloody mainstream.

Most Western guys know about Thailand - they just not sad enough to move to another country just to get their leg over on a regular basis.

7 hours ago, JLCrab said:

I haven't achieved a lot in my life and have had no meaningful relationships but it's fun to watch you guys slug it out over how much you have achieved and how meaningful are your many relationships.

Realism, Truth, and Style..a most refreshing achievement.

8 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Yeah but they invariably find another Western woman because they're not stupid enough to blame the failure on something as asinine as their exes Western culture.

Any number of Western men don't know about Thailand???? Are you on drugs??

Newsflash....Thailand isn't a "best kept secret", mate.

It's bloody mainstream.

Most Western guys know about Thailand - they just not sad enough to move to another country just to get their leg over on a regular basis.

Says the guy posting on a Thai forum......59dc8661e5011_laughalot.gif.8505d711cd0babba59c17fa6bf078509.gif