What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

As a Western woman I really shouldn't be commenting on this thread!

But it's given me a few good laughs, and the added bonus of 'recognising' a few posters' names that clearly need to be ignored in the future :laugh:.

Edit - mainly as per Sipi's post no. 27 (something along the lines of 'just seeing a Western woman makes me cringe') - and the numerous posters that agreed with his sentiment.  Thank you for making your extreme dislike so clear :smile:.

The problem with putting posters on "ignore" is that it is often impossible to tell whether they are being sarcastical or just plain male chauvinist pigs.

I have not figured out talahnut, maejo, transam and many others yet, while bazza..... Oh well.

5 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

The problem with putting posters on "ignore" is that it is often impossible to tell whether they are being sarcastical or just plain male chauvinist pigs.

I have not figured out talahnut, maejo, transam and many others yet, while bazza..... Oh well.

My mum pulled me aside one day when I was 16. "Son I have some things to tell you. Remember them and you will have a happy life."

Firstly; when a lady wears perfume it's because she is trying to cover up another not-so-nice smell - stink even.

Next; first thing to do when you meet a woman is look to see if she has underarm hair.

Lastly; never trust a woman who doesn't wear a cotton vest.

Of course I soon forgot and my miserable life took off.

25 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

My mum pulled me aside one day when I was 16. "Son I have some things to tell you. Remember them and you will have a happy life."

Firstly; when a lady wears perfume it's because she is trying to cover up another not-so-nice smell - stink even.

Next; first thing to do when you meet a woman is look to see if she has underarm hair.

Lastly; never trust a woman who doesn't wear a cotton vest.

Of course I soon forgot and my miserable life took off.

You should also always have a look to see if she is wearing knickers.

50 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Not hard to figure out at all. I was raped financially by the Western legal system and two women I trusted. My Thai GF thinks I am the best thing ever to happen to her. So I'm not going to apologize for what I think. And if that's being a male chauvinist pig - oink oink. OK , you can moo now.

Edited by bazza73
Sound effects

1 minute ago, bazza73 said:

Not hard to figure out at all. I was raped financially by the Western legal system and two women I trusted. My Thai GF thinks I am the best thing ever to happen to her. So I'm not going to apologize for what I think.

Quite a few man got raped in Thailand too.

Just now, talahtnut said:

Thats why you must 'Take a peek before you speak'.

How right you are!

Met a beauty on Pattaya beach. Took her back to the hotel. Put the shower on; she followed me in. SHE was a HE. Gave him 100 baht to go back to the beach. I sat shocked on the bed; "The best bit of stuff on Beach road and it was a feller."

Never mind; 'get back on the horse' so to speak. 

Walked down Soi Chyapoom and met the wife. Buddah works in mysterious ways!!!!!!

Why didn't my mum warn me?

25 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Not hard to figure out at all. I was raped financially by the Western legal system and two women I trusted. My Thai GF thinks I am the best thing ever to happen to her. So I'm not going to apologize for what I think. And if that's being a male chauvinist pig - oink oink. OK , you can moo now.

My father said to me when I was young 'Never trust a woman'. so I did'nt and had a common law wife...but I still got clobbered.  As it happens, she did me a favour, cos' I ended up in lovely Patters like you and the rest of us.

No regrets.

5 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

My father said to me when I was young 'Never trust a woman'. so I did'nt and had a common law wife...but I still got clobbered.  As it happens, she did me a favour, cos' I ended up in lovely Patters like you and the rest of us.

No regrets.

auch..... you never trusted your mother? And neither did your father?

48 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I wonder what story your 2 ex wifes tell.

Of course it is possible that you were very unlucky twice. Shit happens.

It is also possble that you cheated on them, or treated them as housekeepers.

Anyway I am happy for you having a respectful relationship in Thailand now.

I wonder what story your 2 ex wifes tell.

Doesn't matter, they would lie, they always do, Bazza seems a decent guy, I would believe him.

Men can often be trusted, women hardly ever, especially about their former lovers.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

12 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

How right you are!

Met a beauty on Pattaya beach. Took her back to the hotel. Put the shower on; she followed me in. SHE was a HE. Gave him 100 baht to go back to the beach. I sat shocked on the bed; "The best bit of stuff on Beach road and it was a feller."

Never mind; 'get back on the horse' so to speak. 

Walked down Soi Chyapoom and met the wife. Buddah works in mysterious ways!!!!!!

Why didn't my mum warn me?

I did'nt actually meet my wife...I crashed into her on my bicycle, and she got stuck on the forks.. [for 19 years]

Buddah, it seems, works on bicycles too.

2 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I did'nt actually meet my wife...I crashed into her on my bicycle, and she got stuck on the forks.. [for 19 years]

Buddah, it seems, works on bicycles too.

In all the bars, in all the world, I had to walk into the one she was working.

Are you talking about farang women or women in general (including Thai)?

They're all women, and any man they formerly lived with was a very bad man.

Ask your wife how bad her former lovers were ....."they bad men, they hit me, they cheat on me, they F%$k around lazy/poor/dirty" etc.

Which always made me think, do women really have no judgement? or do they just lie a lot about men they had sex with?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

They're all women, and any man they formerly lived with was a very bad man.

Ask your wife how bad her former lovers were ....."they bad men, they hit me, they cheat on me, they F%$k around" etc.

So you are not a racist, but a misogynist.

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

So you are not a racist, but a misogynist.

Have you asked her yet? What did she say about him?

It's an easy test, anyone can do it.

And because you're a man, I will trust you to answer truthfully.

And the next logical question, "What will she say about me when we finish?"

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

Have you asked her yet? What did she say about him?

It's an easy test, anyone can do it.

all in good order: ordnung muss sein!

1/ I will ask the ex wifes of Bazza and you for their stories.

2/ do we agree on you being a misogynist?

3/ next I will ask my wife about the 3 fathers of her 3 children