Yob who jumped on woman's car and threatened her gets away with a wai and 500 baht

rooster59

2 hours ago, ezflip said:

500baht.

Who called it?

Yesterdays post, someone said 500 and everybody agreed. How predictable can they be...

This might become a side hobby for TV members - predicting amounts of fines. :cheesy:

One day, taking inflation into account, the ball park figure might rise to 600 baht, although probably not in my lifetime.

"Police said that the case could not be settled just with a wai and compensation as Natthakrit had insulted and threatened Patchamon.

So they fined him 500 baht and everyone went home."

Classic

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Parenthood here is a big joke....almost as big a joke as the Police Dept. So many articles in the past week describing unbelievable behavior by kids with hardly any consequences. These kids need to serve time in a juvenile detention facility (if one exists) to fully understand the severity of their actions. 

I do not know how much damage he had done to the car but I think this goes beyond anti social behaviour, I do think for minor offences the police could issue a fixed penalty fine, but to me this goes beyond that and he should have his day in court.

Whereby the court should make sure he or his family pay damages and for this sort of behaviour he should have to do demeaning community service or get banged up for a few weeks.   

Edited by Basil B