Foreign man filmed taking a pee in the MIDDLE of Bangkok expressway

webfact

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, petedk said:

I see Thai men doing it every day on our soi.
Never thought to stop and take a photo

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

But do these Thai men do it on the expressway?

Still you have a point, maybe you should stop and snap and photo and share it on Facebook like is the sport of the day in Thailand.

He should be prosecuted for exposure to minors and if British put on the sexual offenders' register. Increasingly minced and sexual exhibitionists are using pretend peds to expose themselves. He is not trying to hide member. Let's hope the cops get him, name him, shame him, and prosecute him.

1 minute ago, The manic said:

He should be prosecuted for exposure to minors and if British put on the sexual offenders' register. Increasingly minced and sexual exhibitionists are using pretend peds to expose themselves. He is not trying to hide member. Let's hope the cops get him, name him, shame him, and prosecute him.

Your the only minor exposed to this deplorable, disgusting public urination act.

Perhaps he should have pissed his pants in the backseat of the cab.

Sounds to me like your also projecting. Labeling the peeing perpetrator as a pedophile now! Geez, another armchair expert with his two cents worth!

Well, you don't know how badly he had to go and also they were stuck in traffic in the middle of the road. So he's supposed to leave his taxi holding his possessions and walk to the side of the road? Seems risky. Obviously, society needs some social norms and he broke them, but this isn't exactly the crime of the century. 

I completely agree but this idiot could have made an effort to be less blatant.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, petedk said:

I see Thai men doing it every day on our soi.
Never thought to stop and take a photo

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Dont bother - that camera may not yet have been invented for use in a phone to focus enough to get a clear picture of the main source...:coffee1:

51 minutes ago, The manic said:

Go out and take note of the Thais regularly p______g in their own backyard, then come back and spout this drivel. And why on a register if he's specifically British? Am I missing something in translation?

Why didn't he just pee in a bottle , like the Chinese?  It would look better outside in public. Chinese kids pee in bottles all the times , they also poo in the streets. 

Better than taking a pee in the taxi. It is legal in the UK to take a piss against the wheel of your car. Don't know about Thailand but he should have kept it a bit more pricate for childrens sake. Though the women in the car didn't seem to mind. In China children shit.and piss in your restaurant and dare you complain. You dont have any privacy in public toilets either ( no doors). He needed to piss, so what?

1 hour ago, balo said:

Why didn't he just pee in a bottle , like the Chinese?  It would look better outside in public. Chinese kids pee in bottles all the times , they also poo in the streets. 

Most likely he didn't have a bottle, not to mention bottles aren't always big enough. 

Next ... 

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well, you don't know how badly he had to go and also they were stuck in traffic in the middle of the road. So he's supposed to leave his taxi holding his possessions and walk to the side of the road? Seems risky. Obviously, society needs some social norms and he broke them, but this isn't exactly the crime of the century. 

Exactly. The wowsers are set to lynch him for what everyone does everyday. In a Bangkok traffic jam, what do you do, piss on the taxi floor to maintain decorum? I might suggest turning one's back and pissing under the vehicle. Now back to your bible lessons, gentlemen.

And stick to plain English. Piss is good enough. We don't need Latin to dignify a common human act. Urinating & micturating don't change a pee.

Edited by jgarbo

When you gotta go you gotta go . 

I saw a elderly farung guy do this on the expressway a few years ago . A few cars tooted their horns and laughed but the worse he got was from his wife who was severely embarrassed and pissed off by her husband's behaviour . Gave him an earful .

As my age creeps up on me i would have to do the same thing at times.

14 hours ago, seajae said:

...maybe they are simply jealous of the size ...

I do note that he has to hold the door with his other hand so as not to fall forward due to the weight.  Well done.Years ago up north by Nan or thereabouts, a couple of us farangs went to visit a relative of a Hmong guy we worked with.  At a remote police checkpoint, we walked about 100  meters and over a dirt berm to take a piss, just to be polite.  Just on the other side was an opium poppy field in bloom.  TIT, 555. 

Edited by Damrongsak

When you gotta go you gotta go!

If I stopped to film Thais taking a leak by the road I would never make it home! Same as those fly tipping or putting up illegal advertisements.

Edited by jacko45k

Bring back the "Comfort 100" very popular 20 years ago for those of us stuck in traffic jams.

No one thought it rude or disgusting, a natural human need that needs to be solved.

I can not find mine from a long time ago, seems like another era!

16 hours ago, seajae said:

funny, I see thai men doing it often and no one bitches let alone takes pics, maybe they are simply jealous of the size seeing thai men are supposed to have smaller ones than westerners

I see the taxis around here doing it everywhere, best to give them a long toot on the horn and the thumbs up as you pass....they hate that!

16 hours ago, Xaos said:

He did it extreme way opened up taxi doors and pissed where he stood. Not quite the same as going on the side.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I thought the extreme way was  hang your cock out the window while the taxi is still moving and try not to spray any motorcyclists ....