nasanews

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mstevens said:

What do you mean by "adjust financially"?  Are you saying you find it expensive, or can you not control yourself when it comes to spending on your playboy lifestyle?  A clearer question would be easier to answer.

Erh, I really don't think this is meant to be taken seriously. Are you that lonely?

1 hour ago, Guy360 said:

You can't drink Champagne when you have a Beer pocket.

And if you do have a "beer pocket" there's a pretty good chance you'll end up in dire straits, what with inflation, exchange rate fluctuations, uninsurable medical costs, &c., even without investing in a beer bar or being ripped off by your wife/girlfriend.

9 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

As long you have to pay for sex, you're not a Playboy....you are a simple Sexpat. 

To quote the great Charlie Sheen, "I am not paying for sex, I'm paying them to leave in the morning".

As for others here, they are simply doing the work of the UN, employing independent business women

and supporting the local economy. :tongue:

13 hours ago, swissie said:

Thanks for "outing" yourself as a Playboy. An honest man. Most come here for the Temples.

I can see your plight: A Playboy with not enough money to "play" ? That is a problem!:smile:

Cheers.

Also an idiot. Or as the Thais say. กลับบ้าน

48 minutes ago, Ulic said:

To quote the great Charlie Sheen, "I am not paying for sex, I'm paying them to leave in the morning".

As for others here, they are simply doing the work of the UN, employing independent business women

and supporting the local economy. :tongue:

As they used to say in the war days about Mia Chao, The sex is free but the laundry is very expensive.

4 hours ago, everett kendall said:

start living like you live here and not on holiday.

Live like a local not a tourist. 

Now, some Thai locals are living large. However, I conclude you are suggesting the OP live as cheaply as a local can live.

Never could understand that. Why would you want to live  cheaply like a local? Or is it you have to live that cheap?

Edited by smotherb

1 hour ago, ujayujay said:

As long you have to pay for sex, you're not a Playboy....you are a simple Sexpat. 

So true. The half-Thai son of a friend of mine is a real playboy or maybe gigalo. He is a good-looking young man and the girls swarm about him. He had the normal Thai school-girl relationships, but was not ready for a serious commitment. So, now he allows the Thai bar girls to share his precious bodily fluids, if they foot the bill; after all he is a student and does not have any money.   

2 hours ago, Oxx said:

And if you do have a "beer pocket" there's a pretty good chance you'll end up in dire straits, what with inflation, exchange rate fluctuations, uninsurable medical costs, &c., even without investing in a beer bar or being ripped off by your wife/girlfriend.

In which case, going home won't improve his life.  Everything will be much more expensive than here,  Including playtoys for playboys.  Get a real life or a real (decent) g.f.  Or go home & get a job.

8 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:
2 hours ago, Oxx said:

In which case, going home won't improve his life.

Actually, it probably would.  I don't know his nationality, but if he were British, (a) his state pension (when eventually he receives it) would be inflation linked, (b) he wouldn't be subject to exchange rate fluctuations on his pension income, (c) all his medical costs would be covered by the state.  Other nationalities have similar advantages.