Claims of foreign woman being possessed by Phuket Veg Fest goddess circulate on social media

webfact

Claims of foreign woman being possessed by Phuket Veg Fest goddess circulate on social media

Eakkapop Thongtub

1509339676_1-org.jpg

Many believe the woman (circled) had been possessed by a Vegetarian Festival goddess. Photo: Screengrab

PHUKET: A video of what has been described as a foreign woman being possessed by a goddess related to the Phuket Vegetarian Festival at a Chinese shrine in Phuket Town on Saturday night (Oct 28) has been circulating on social media.

Ms Suthicha Suthakon, who recorded the one minute 19 second long clip and posted it on her personal ‘Nanny Zaa Pk’ Facebook page, explained, “I saw her [the foreign woman] at the Put Jor Chinese shrine on Ranong Rd, this shrine is not far from Jui Tui Shrine.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/claims-of-foreign-woman-being-possessed-by-phuket-veg-fest-goddess-circulate-on-social-media-64492.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-10-30

1 minute ago, Moonmoon said:

Hmm the Veggie Goddess possessed the Farang Girl, but she could not communicate to the others... 

Not a very omnilingual Goddess I must say. Wait, isn't the veggie Goddess Thai? 

???

Nope, he is Chinese, actually they are nine of them :>

I just saw the 19 second long clip on the Facebook page, apart from what appeared to be some ball breaking Thai woman in the background making comments, it looks like the farang girl forgot to take her meds, swaying her head from side to side as they usually do, who knows, maybe she has invisible earplugs playing music, possessed by a veggie Goddess my left one.

Edited by 4MyEgo

10 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

Don't make fun of this. I was once possessed by the 4th God of Hard Rock, who made me shake my head violently during a concert. His name was Deep Purple. I miss the '70s.

He got me in 1985 @ Knebworth :)

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Think I was there then...did Led Zep play?

Vaguely remember it....555!

Led Zep were '79 I think. i barely remember Deep Purple myself being just a young un. And the weed. that didnt help. but i do remember the bloody rain!

3 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

Hmm the Veggie Goddess possessed the Farang Girl, but she could not communicate to the others...

Not a very omnilingual Goddess I must say. Wait, isn't the veggie Goddess Thai?

???

Just maybe she had been possessed by a Swede earlier and hadn't got over it yet.