Illegal Africans in Thailand: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

snoop1130

51 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Well, maybe your there at the wrong time, I walk Sukumvitt for blocks and blocks in the daytime, No Africans in sight, they only come out at night............try from 1900 thru 0300hrs.

Oh, you might see one at every train stop with two cell phones, one in each hand but they don't get on the trains, whats up with that.

Dealers, runners or sentries.

Edited by JAG

31 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Hopefully, Thailand will figure it out and get rid of the garbage, or at least manage it effectively, before it's too late. 

As long as that garbage includes all the farang criminals too, you'll get no argument from me.

Of course, someone will be along in a minute to claim that farangs don't commit crime in this country so there's no reason to deport them

4 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

Slightly off topic, I know, but.....

Britain, along with the rest of Europe, has fallen victim to failed neo-liberalism ideology and have allowed themselves to become compromised and nothing other than a garbage collection point for all the world's sob stories. Everyone has lost their minds now, and it has ironically come about in synchronicity with the rise of the Internet along with the narcissism/vanity that plainly comes with it and has firmly become entrenched in recent years through social media and every idiot being able to spout off a load of BS about anything. I predict a lurch to the right and some would say it has already started. But the left has no-one to blame but themselves for bringing about the rise of the right through their own intolerance as they have been in charge almost everywhere in the west for at least the last 30 years in one form or another...and blown it really. It has only been left leaning parties to a greater or lesser degree in charge everywhere and there hasn't been a real conservative party for decades in Europe anywhere. Looks like times they are a changing now.

Hopefully, Thailand will figure it out and get rid of the garbage, or at least manage it effectively, before it's too late. 

You really think these africans are the only garbage in thailand LOL.

I would personally say that the white people here from the west are probably the most low class people I have ever met in my life. People who I wouldnt even let clean my toilet in US/UK/AU/CA. It doesnt surprise me these low class pensioners are so racist considering their lack of education, and the fact they haven't even been anywhere outside the shit town they from, and south east asia.

The whites I have met in thailand are drunks, pedos, murderers, drug addicts, fraudsters,backpackers who dont shower, white girls who think they are saving the world their father destroyed, and english teachers aka losers.

Any white person with some class and real prospects wouldn't even be caught dead in bangkok for more than a short vacation. So it makes pretty good sense there is a large racist demographic on this forum as these whiteys wouldnt dare speak in public like this in their home countries.

I understand there are some "successful" white expats working for large corproations, but dont kid yourself these guys were the "runts" of the organization or are being "disciplined" and sent to bangkok. Definitely the B team, perhaps even lower. Otherwise theyd be in a real world city like NY/LA/London.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Well, maybe your there at the wrong time, I walk Sukumvitt for blocks and blocks in the daytime, No Africans in sight, they only come out at night............try from 1900 thru 0300hrs.

Oh, you might see one at every train stop with two cell phones, one in each hand but they don't get on the trains, whats up with that.

Trumped me again with that one. I don't tend to get the local train round about town. Last time I did it was to Ayutthaya, free for the Mrs but cost me 15B, weren't happy about that. Took about 3 hours to get out of Bangkok, didn't see a single black the entire way, especially one who could afford two phones. 

3 hours ago, mike888 said:

I would personally say that the white people here from the west are probably the most low class people I have ever met in my life. People who I wouldnt even let clean my toilet in US/UK/AU/CA. <snip>

That's OK as long as someone cleans your toilet.

Any white person with some class and real prospects wouldn't even be caught dead in bangkok for more than a short vacation.

The whites I have met in thailand are drunks, pedos, murderers, drug addicts, fraudsters,backpackers who dont shower, white girls who think they are saving the world their father destroyed, and english teachers aka losers.

Christ, you met all those on your short vacation, that was a very intense holiday you had there.

1 hour ago, 348GTS said:

This is of course complete and utter claptrap. Firstly the term "racist" is bandied about so much by liberals who subscribe to the ideology described in the post you were quoting, that is has no meaning anymore. For example anyone who wins an argument with a liberal in most cases is automatically deemed one. It has been stated numerous times in this thread that most/all posters here object to the non-law abiding ways of the "africans" mentioned in the headline, it has nothing to do with their race. Objecting to the behaviour of people who are not white, does not make it racist. Yet bizarrely this is lost on some.

Secondly, it could be argued that the term "whitey" is racist, which kinda nullifies your point doesnt it ?

Thirdly, the reason " 'whiteys' (ahem) wouldnt dare speak like this in their home countries" is because of that aforementioned neo-liberal ideological PC insanity which now exists in those countries, as alluded to in the quoted post, where free speech itself is now policed and saying or even opining certain things apparently offend everyone and in some cases can now be deemed a "hate crime" (whatever-tf- that is).

Regarding those of us who "wouldnt be caught dead in bkk", again, not sure where you dreamt up that notion. Compared to the cold miserable over priced UK for example, Thailand is a paradise with fantastic weather, food, and cost of living. The reason a lot of expats live here is because they do have "class and real prospects" and made choices that enabled them to gtfo of the countries we grew up in. Part of that reason was in order to get away from the braindead liberal PC mindset which has taken over there, and which seems determined to help the countries and cultures in question commit suicide, of which we want no part. Methinks sour grapes are at play here, perhaps you wish you could live here too, but your choices in life prevent it and only allow you that "short vacation" where by the sounds of it you apparently socialize with quite an assortment of ruffians and vagabonds lol.

I actually agree the west has gone nuts with the PC nazis, and believe in freedom of speech, so keep your racist rants coming, but you will be called out, dont try to rationalize to yourself  you are something you're not.

But are the hate crime laws any different than the "les majeste" laws here? They sound shockingly similar.

I myself actually prefer cold countries and actual seasons, and while the UK is overpriced, many places in the US/CA are not. Thailand is hardly a paradise weather is pretty shit, hot or rain, Food is fantastic no doubt but NYC,Tokyo and LA are still better.Cost of living is low only if you live on the low or low-mid end of the spectrum. If you are used to living a ballin life in the west, a similar lifestyle in bangkok will be the same or slightly more expensive than many cities in the US/CA (ex. Cars,luxury goods at least 2-3X more expensive than US).

In terms of "sour grapes" I think maybe that applies to you as blacks and muslims have completely taken over your country and there is nothing you can do about it. Isnt the mayor of London a "muzzie" now LOL? I dont associate with those trash white people I mentioned, I met them on early trips to bangkok.

I will be moving to bangkok very soon, I just need to wind down operations in my home country (2-6 months out tops). And there is only one reason I'm moving.

Most of the pensioners on here won't understand it but its not for the pussy lol (I prefer korean gals which are plentiful in LA).

Edited by mike888

I would personally say that the white people here from the west are probably the most low class people I have ever met in my life. People who I wouldnt even let clean my toilet in US/UK/AU/CA. It doesnt surprise me these low class pensioners are so racist considering their lack of education, and the fact they haven't even been anywhere outside the shit town they from, and south east asia.

Any white person with some class and real prospects wouldn't even be caught dead in bangkok for more than a short vacation. So it makes pretty good sense there is a large racist demographic on this forum as these whiteys wouldnt dare speak in public like this in their home countries.

I understand there are some "successful" white expats working for large corproations, but dont kid yourself these guys were the "runts" of the organization or are being "disciplined" and sent to bangkok. Definitely the B team, perhaps even lower. Otherwise theyd be in a real world city like NY/LA/London.

Speaking as a"loser", could I ask - exactly which category in your exhaustive catelogue of abuse do you fit into?

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:50 AM, chippendale said:

Crack down on the immigration officials who accept bribes to allow this criminal filth to invade the kingdom.

Dead right, and correct the color blindness issue with the police who can not tell a thai working girl from a African even when they stand directly in front of them or lined up down a soi or in Sukhomvit Rd

Many of these scammers that are getting into LOS without passports might be entering overland

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 348GTS said:

... the term "racist" is bandied about so much by liberals who subscribe to the ideology described in the post you were quoting, that is has no meaning anymore. For example anyone who wins an argument with a liberal in most cases is automatically deemed one. It has been stated numerous times in this thread that most/all posters here object to the non-law abiding ways of the "africans" mentioned in the headline, it has nothing to do with their race. Objecting to the behaviour of people who are not white, does not make it racist. Yet bizarrely this is lost on some.

I tend to agree that it's overused but not on this thread it isn't

Here's an excerpt from one member's post (which the mod deleted for its overtly racist tone but it was quoted by another poster) in which he states what should be done with Africans (and presumably anyone with black skin). Yet this member insists he's not a racist!!!

Or just chop them up and stuff them in cans labeled dog food. :coffee1:

When presented with bigotry on this scale, why on earth would you think that "racist" is an inappropriate descriptive for the attitudes that permeate the membership of this forum?

Personally, I'd love to see the poster who wrote that filth repeating it to any black person but he wouldn't have the stones for that so he vents his bile on Thaivisa where he has an extensive support group made up of like-minded individuals.

Edited by Thai Ron
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 8:42 PM, tracker1 said:

Maybe I should have spent more time in the sun in Australia after all the crap I went through to stay here legally !

True. At least now we know why the Thais are so heavy-handed when tourists overstay their visas for a day or two... Thank you, Africans! Did you, perhaps, get lost on the boat to Europe, and ended up on the opposite side of Eurasia??

11 hours ago, Thaidream said:

How does Nigeria being a rice importer explain the hordes of Africans on Sukhumvit  sitting doing nothing and the pimping of African women who are prostitutes roaming the capital?

All biz'naz men, providing LOS with services they can do better than the locals, cause more agile. Plus, I suspect, major contributors to the 'Police Pensioners and Widows Fund'... :passifier:

8 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I wouldn't be surprised, as they are omnipresent in Vientiane.

Can't say I've even noticed them in Laos. They get their stamp out and get one of the regular row boats to get them back over to Thailand. Then the conveniently lose their passports which only come out of hiding in emergencies. The passport shows a stamp out so they are not overstaying.

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

Many of these scammers that are getting into LOS without passports might be entering overland

You bet, there are human traffickers, who can get you in and out of the country as they can to Europe. Saw a Western couple in a talk show a few years ago (who were accused of shoplifting), who had bounced bail on Phuket, and, without their passports, were taken by traffickers over the border to Malaysia. Just imagine, how easy it is to get people over the "green border" from Cambodia, Myanmar, or Laos!

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Can't say I've even noticed them in Laos. They get their stamp out and get one of the regular row boats to get them back over to Thailand. Then the conveniently lose their passports which only come out of hiding in emergencies. The passport shows a stamp out so they are not overstaying.

Well, not sure, whether 'entering and staying illegally' is better in the eye of the law than overstaying.

I been in Thailand for.years. The RTP talk crap. Nana the same.faces for years. Thailand is one big prostitute..It looks at every arrival and release as some type of earn. Immigration are Cowboys knocking back top western single men for scum bags.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, oldhippy said:

So you were working for the oil companies that financed the Biafra genocide?

My post was deleted, but history shows that the conflicts were internal (in Nigeria) and all the oil companies did was to try to protect their own interests after the war started..............

"Refusing to recognize Gowon as legitimate head of state and calling for a loose confederation of states, Ojukwu began the nine-month standoff that led to the formal creation of Biafra (the secessionist state) on May 30, 1967. Thirty-five days later the first shots were fired, and the war between the federal government of Nigeria and the secessionist state of Biafra began".

Off topic, but I hope this won't be deleted.......you have your viewpoint, I have mine! So let's leave it at that for the sake of the thread.

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2017 at 8:51 PM, mike888 said:

Africans will not be stopped from coming to thailand, this is just more racist "black bashing" by thai media/police.

Africa and thailand are linked much more than farang countries due to trade deals (ex. oil/rice/textiles/seafood). This leads to many visa loopholes.

Obviously there are also huge black market links as well, thailand being a big producer and africans the best smugglers .

African girls also popular in bkk amongst whites/arabs so they will keep smuggling humans as well lol.

They need to be blocked. There peasant's prostitute and thieves nothing more. Yes bash some blacks

Thailand hasn't embraced political correctness yet.  Racial profiling is alive and well, although that's actually pretty easy: "White, not Thai; Indian, not Thai; Black, not Thai."  At least Thailand is the land of equal opportunity racial profilers.  <laughs>  :biggrin:

• Haha 1