Spa Roma Chang Mai Avoid!

cm-happy

YESTERDAY (THURS JAN 11) DECIDED TO DRIVE TO SPa ROMA TO WARM UP AND USE THE SAUNNA, STEAM BATH AND WHIRLEPOOL THERE. Arrive about 16:00 to find everything ICE COLD, except for the massage boys all wanting to give really bad massage.

Waited for several hours and the sauna finnally warmed up to acceptable levels. The steam room NEVER did work and is apparently broken, the same with the whirle pool.

LEFT IN DISGUST AT 19:00. Bitching bitterly, vowing never to return, although I'm a resident, and will now patronize HOM (House Of Male), for steam although not nearly as classy, but at least the facilities are usually in working order, with two towels, cheerfully given for customers use. Only one towel given at S R, Need another? 30Baht please. WHAT A RIP OFF!!

WARNING, AVOID SPA ROMA. :o

Edited by cm-happy

YESTERDAY (THURS JAN 11) DECIDED TO DRIVE TO SPa ROMA TO WARM UP AND USE THE SAUNNA, STEAM BATH AND WHIRLEPOOL THERE. Arrive about 16:00 to find everything ICE COLD, except for the massage boys all wanting to give really bad massage.

Waited for several hours and the sauna finnally warmed up to acceptable levels. The steam room NEVER did work and is apparently broken, the same with the whirle pool.

LEFT IN DISGUST AT 19:00. Bitching bitterly, vowing never to return, although I'm a resident, and will now patronize HOM (House Of Male), for steam although not nearly as classy, but at least the facilities are usually in working order, with two towels, cheerfully given for customers use. Only one towel given at S R, Need another? 30Baht please. WHAT A RIP OFF!!

WARNING, AVOID SPA ROMA. :o

I would have left after 5 mins, after learning that the spa was cold- what did you do waiting several hours?

BTW do you have any connection with HOM?

i had alway under the impression is is a Gay spa parlour .

but anyway - alot of places in chiangmai and bangkok is rip off.. so be smart and wise up ..

recently i heard police is cracking down on rip off place that rip off tourist