Curse of the Black Magic

sir charles IV

Wife got an sms early morning from best friend. “I need 8k to remove the Black Magic”. She believes her cheating husband is under the spell. She’s a hard working girl paying off a house and car etc and quite good looking. She’s no dummy. I’d advised her in the past to dump his ass as he’s a repeat offender.

We’d love to help. I know (and most of you too) that BM is just BS. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Most of the world used to believe in magic, both black and white, Buddhists and Hindus still do. Fortunately the Catholics came along and burned anyone that dabbled (except the numerous examples of them doing it themselves), the Christians quickly became more feared than any magic.

Thing is the white magic generally does not charge for services if they are genuinely some type of adept. Probably got nothing to do with magic anyway, tell her to hunt around for a free service.

8k is kind of steep to be asking a friend for unless your wife had given her money in large amounts before... You would be the fool to allow your wife to do this as it ultimately affects yourhousehold and relationship. Tell your wife to stand up and say she she will help her get divorced so this so-called beauty can find herself a good man who doesn't cheat 

Sometimes, a little thing can help.

Find a nice small stone or piece of glass that was washed by water, get some bergamot leaves and some tamarind kernel (or from other fruit), put all in a small fabrics bag and give it to your wife's friend. Tell her it will protect her from her husband's spells. She will believe it and feel better and you will save money.

:thumbsup:

You gave the best advice you could give, but not the reality. Go back and read your statement?  You said she is hard working and not stupid she obviously isn't working hard enough and she is stupid to believe the B.S.

It is only black magic only if you are stupid enough to believe in it.

3 hours ago, champers said:

Are you a bigamist? How many husbands does your "wife" have?

Totally. Sounds like the OP's wife and her husband are running the old "Oops you saw your wife's other husband's 8k black magic sms" scam.

You gave the best advice you could give, but not the reality. Go back and read your statement?  You said she is hard working and not stupid she obviously isn't working hard enough and she is stupid to believe the B.S.
It is only black magic only if you are stupid enough to believe in it.

Ordinarily I agree with you. But I see a lot of seemingly intelligent people who believe in that stuff hence was wondering. I’ve heard Buriram and nearby places are where most of this stuff originated from. In fact the other woman is from there. This has made her believe more so that it’s a spell. Personally it’s nonsense to me. But telling her that there is no such thing would be same as telling a catholic there is no god.

The husband of your wife's friend is a very lucky man.
So long as the wife believes the problem is Black Magic he can do whatever he wants.

Harvey Weinstein should have used this excuse.

Exactly. Reason why I’m trying to softly tell her BM is BS to avoid embarrassing her. Meanwhile he’s out there rooting another woman “it’s out of my control “

15 hours ago, sir charles IV said:

Ordinarily I agree with you. But I see a lot of seemingly intelligent people who believe in that stuff hence was wondering. I’ve heard Buriram and nearby places are where most of this stuff originated from. In fact the other woman is from there. This has made her believe more so that it’s a spell. Personally it’s nonsense to me. But telling her that there is no such thing would be same as telling a catholic there is no god.

I have no idea where she is from, but here in Thailand it goes on more than you think without me taking time to give you true examples.

My comments suggested nothing of telling her since we agree it would make no difference people are going to believe what they want.

Also just because one is intelligent doesn't mean they can't believe in stuff as black magic. To me there is book smart and street smart, I'm having coffee with a guy right now who could be Google research himself, bring up a subject he has all the answers but is broke because he does all the things he shouldn't be doing in Thailand.  I call him Charlie Tuna, no matter how many times you tell him don't take the hook? in the end he does!

In this particular case, up to you and the misses but if someone ask me for 8,000 to break a spell, I have no problem telling them they are stupid! Believe what they want but when you involve others in their nonsense they open the door to a opinion a opinion they might not like?  It is no difference  if she walk in to a Buriam bank and ask for a loan?

Edited by thailand49

16 hours ago, sir charles IV said:

I’ve heard Buriram and nearby places are where most of this stuff originated from. In fact the other woman is from there.

I should have known. Buriram, the hub of hocus pocus.

Got some real hotties out that way too but ultimately, they're not worth the drama.