Isaan Love Triangle: Thai Men Found Lacking By Farang-Loving Women

webfact

3 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

And some posters do not have to put socks into their pants when hiding behind a keyboard.

Do you really believe that all Thai men are less attractive, or less fitted than you? 

I don't carry a gun!

3 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

Ok, my conversations with someone whose shoe size number is higher than their IQ number is over.  I made a simple statement and you want to twist and turn it into something major.  Idiot. 

In many cases there ends up being a secret Thai boyfriend in the background, one guy I new was married to a Young Thai lady and when he went back to work on the rigs the Thai BF moved into the house, the whole village new and laughed about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Anyway, a nicely written article that cleverly skips around the subject of 'how did they meet' which, thanks to our erudite membership, has been corrected by introducing 'Pattaya' and 'whores' to this discourse. The only mention of anything pertaining to the sex trade clearly labels the despicable farang.

"Farang son-in-laws, on the other hand, are expected neither to cheat nor shy from financial responsibility for their Thai wives – even if they first arrived in Thailand as sex tourists."

This nicely obviates the need to clearly define the chosen occupations of their willing (or less than willing) partners be it cashier, bar tender or 'me just start work tonight.'

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

What narrow-minded and unnecssary remarks. Totally designed to ignore the finer things that many women want in their male partner. I can easily imagine that you are unsuccessful in relationships both here and where you came from.....................

Yes of course they want a  guy 20 to 30 years older and it's nothing to do with financial security  :passifier:

2 hours ago, ryane66 said:

There are two totally different types of Isaan women in Isaan with faring husbands. Those previously working in Pattaya or the likes and returning with their farang husband. And those from Isaan that were usually previously married to a Thai man. What the author is describing l think is mainly the second group. Many in this group are educated and come from a good family. They can be teachers, lawyers, nurses, business ladies. Most are looking for a stable happy life. They are tired of the Thai males attitude. My partner is in this group and on a regular basis friends and work mates are asking her to find them a faring boyfriend/husband. 

Sign me up!

3 hours ago, exparte said:

I live up country in Issan. What I see is the Women working to support the family while the men lie around drink and play cards all day long and then get into an argument with the wife and beat the kids; and for the ones who do work are usually have a couple of other women they are also supporting. It is not hard to see why these women are looking for men elsewhere. I wish I knew more eligible men.

I'm available ....

3 hours ago, exparte said:

I live up country in Issan. What I see is the Women working to support the family while the men lie around drink and play cards all day long and then get into an argument with the wife and beat the kids; and for the ones who do work are usually have a couple of other women they are also supporting. It is not hard to see why these women are looking for men elsewhere. I wish I knew more eligible men.

Again, sign me up!

1 hour ago, Just1Voice said:

I know more than a few mid 20's to late 30's, very attractive, educated Thai women in Chiang Mai who swear they will never have anything to do with a Thai man ever again.  And from what they've told my Thai wife of over 9 years, most of their friends feel the same way.  It's got to be a farang, or nothing.

Sounds good to this farang

I talked to my Thai wife and she said no way she wants a Thai man. She said they don't do nothing and are unrealiabe. Got me thinking why is that here. NA girls will tell you get your f**king beer. I think  it's the way Thai girls are brought up to do everything and don't rely on men to do anything. Man her sister comes here and I can't do anything without her wanting do it for me. It kinda of discerning from where i come from.

And kinda refreshing at the same time. Maybe that's why we marry Thai girls.  I don't know. But I  like it☺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ebean001 said:

What woman wants to marry a loser? Of course it is about the money. All women want some security. If you want any good woman you must have a decent amount of money especially since you want her to stop working. You guys are not thinking when you say all they want is money. Put yourself in their place. Ok...here goes. A woman comes to USA and says she wants to marry you. You have to quit your jobs. She will pay expenses but indicates she only has $1,000/month. Are you going to quit your job? Will you let her take care of you? When she leaves you what job and what money do you have now? Certainly no more money than what you started with. If you cannot support a woman and her family...because she supported her family before you came along…then do not look for marriage.

Why does the woman need to quit her job?

from what I gather allot of Thai men have very childish personalities... not surprising if you think about it... if you look around you will see allot of thai women coddling their children up into adulthood.

the ones who learn independence usually have no problem finding and holding onto a suitable mate. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Funny quote....is it about the money or not?

[“We’re done with Thai men,” Patcharin said she was told by one of the Thai wife’s mothers, who had encouraged her daughter to divorce her Thai husband and marry a foreigner. “It’s not just about money, but they’re unfaithful and always cheating on women. They don’t take responsibility for their family, and never have enough money to take care of their wife and kids.”]

Hmmm, yeah, I'd say it's about the money.

Yes it is about money they have bills to pay just like anyone else. How are they to feed their kids, send them to school, and see the DR. when needed without money. Some of the dumbest people around must post here if they do not realize it is about money

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Funny quote....is it about the money or not?

[“We’re done with Thai men,” Patcharin said she was told by one of the Thai wife’s mothers, who had encouraged her daughter to divorce her Thai husband and marry a foreigner. “It’s not just about money, but they’re unfaithful and always cheating on women. They don’t take responsibility for their family, and never have enough money to take care of their wife and kids.”]

Hmmm, yeah, I'd say it's about the money.

money=security.