Trump to North Korean leader - my nuclear button 'is bigger & more powerful'

webfact

Trump to North Korean leader - my nuclear button 'is bigger & more powerful'

2018-01-03T011756Z_1_LYNXMPEE02021_RTROPTP_3_NORTHKOREA-MISSILES-TRUMP-BUTTON.JPG

FILE PHOTO - A combination photo shows a Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) handout of Kim Jong Un released on May 10, 2016, and Donald Trump posing for a photo in New York City, U.S., May 17, 2016. REUTERS/KCNA handout via Reuters/File Photo & REUTERS/Lucas Jackson/File Photo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, responding to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un saying he had a nuclear button on his desk, said in a tweet on Tuesday that his nuclear button "is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

In a televised speech on Monday, Kim said "the entire United States is within range of our nuclear weapons, and a nuclear button is always on my desk. This is reality, not a threat."

(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Sandra Maler)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-01-03

Boys with toys! Probably missed a whole lot of essential breast feeding as infants, so they just stayed at that level of intelligence.
The big question is how people in theese countries can let them be in a position as leaders of the countries.

It´s just getting to much. I am lost for words. All I can say is that it´s terribly sad to watch such deterioration of human intelligence.

I mean, you gotta love the man who has balls of steels not giving a hoot being PC or ' diplomatic" about things, he doesn't care to break all the molds in how to behave and be blunt to tyrants and other stuffy and

stuck up countries and heads of states.... 

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

I mean, you gotta love the man who has balls of steels not giving a hoot being PC or ' diplomatic" about things, he doesn't care to break all the molds in how to behave and be blunt to tyrants and other stuffy and stuck up countries and heads of states.... 

...known to the rest of us as 'being really stupid'.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

I mean, you gotta love the man who has balls of steels not giving a hoot being PC or ' diplomatic" about things, he doesn't care to break all the molds in how to behave and be blunt to tyrants and other stuffy and stuck up countries and heads of states.... 

For God's sake take Trump's c×%k out of your mouth.

The only button Trump should be worried about is the button that the US Congress uses to vote for impeachment and conviction of Trump when he is indicted for obstruction of justice.

Trump will not be impeached. Impeachment is far more embarrassing than having an embarrassing president.

1 minute ago, Thaidream said:

The only button Trump should be worried about is the button that the US Congress uses to vote for impeachment and conviction of Trump when he is indicted for obstruction of justice.

.....and money laundering...and violation of the emoluments clause...and corruption....and collusion....and lying while under oath.  I'd include gross incompetence, but not sure if that's an impeachable offense. 

I always come to Thaivisa for my daily fill of Trump bashing comments. 
Then I consider how ignorant and petty all of these negative misinformed commenters are.
And I smile as I wait for him to lock her up and drain the swamp.

Drain the swamp? Care to expand on that?

55 minutes ago, milwaukeeboy said:

I always come to Thaivisa for my daily fill of Trump bashing comments. 

Then I consider how ignorant and petty all of these negative misinformed commenters are.

And I smile as I wait for him to lock her up and drain the swamp.

As long as you don’t hold your breath waiting for those things.