Whiter Wang: Thai men can now get laser treatment to lighten their penises

snoop1130

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my Oh My driving back home from London today wife comes out with a good one (facebook) Thai Hiso puts pic of her on bed but in background her other half is naked on bed and pic shows little whats that thing that comes under legs i forget, is the size of a pin, had to pull over at services as laughter in car was much bigger than motorway could handle. Little dicks no brains now where would I be if I had no brain and little dick I ask?

12 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

So they think that having a different coloured penis will give them more of a chance . Why don’t they offer a rainbow coloured one or a different colour for every day of the week ???

Of course, you haven't read the whole story? That's only working when also using the penis stretch to twice the size method. 

Penis.jpg

I was dumbfounded when I read the subject.I was thinking as A whole the Asian penis isn’t all that heavy.And they want it less heavy.I said somethings wrong here.

if they full around with the lights off the women won’t Know how dark it is anyway,lol.

I dint understand , that most man , reduce same self. to a small piece of their body, and it doesnt matter in what country.

The chance to get a woman is very low..if man reduces him self" to a big or small piece of hanging meat"

......thats not only a thai problem

14 hours ago, Thian said:

The other day i walked in chinatown when a streetvendor selling sextoys was calling me all the time.

Finally i looked at him and he wanted to sell me a dildo.....in my best Thai i told him that was a fallang chang noi since it was so big and pink.....thai don't have that i told him.

He got nervous from me speaking thai and about dildo's so i gave him a little more. I told him a lot about fallang chang nois and yais and that the girls love the color of them.

The man got more shy and even did some steps back from his stand...so i started speaking louder about all he was selling and he even turned his back to me, so ashamed he was.

He'll never call a farang again i bet......55555

Wow. Amazing.