Whiter Wang: Thai men can now get laser treatment to lighten their penises

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

And you thought It was because you were such a hansum man, when It's really been your pinky......or perhaps your cash??

I always though it was the cash!...I'm going to increase my insurance coverage now.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Forethat said:

Lighten the penis..? Not a bad idea at all actually, I've experienced periods myself when mine has felt a bit heavy.

Funny you should say that Forethat , just this AM before even reading this I was having my first P of the day and I thought mine felt heavy , I was weighing it up and peed all over the seat.  OK that time of the day most of the blood is in the smaller brain but no excuse really eh ?   71 yo next month , I wonder if I will start behaving my age and not shoe size this year.

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

So many members well versed regarding size of thai penis.

Gotta wonder what their first experience was in Thailand :(

I suspect there was a stern lesson for some of the guys from some of the boys.

Edited by max2u

It's good to see that advances in medical science are put to good use..now if only someone could link this as an incentive scheme....like 1 year driving licenced without an accident or hacking someone with a machete and you get a free whitening...the possibilities are endless ?

This is nothing. My wife's ex got silicone balls placed under his cock shaft skin after she left. The pic below shows what they look like in a forearm. She had his Facebook password so we saw the pics and read the whole story. His new gf wanted them installed be cause he wasn't doing much damage down below. Go Google the real thing of you are adventurous but keep a vomit bag nearby. 

images (2).jpeg

1 minute ago, csabo said:

This is nothing. My wife's ex got silicone balls placed under his cock shaft skin after she left. The pic below shows what they look like in a forearm. She had his Facebook password so we saw the pics and read the whole story. His new gf wanted them installed be cause he wasn't doing much damage down below. Go Google the real thing of you are adventurous but keep a vomit bag nearby. 

images (2).jpeg

Seeing this picture reminds me of a joke. What is the height of selfishness? Turning your rough riders cdoms inside out.

31 minutes ago, csabo said:

images (2).jpeg

My bed bug bites look like that after 2 nights in Mixay guest house Vientiane!

5 hours ago, manta said:

Well that's nuts

Something amiss here as I never posted the "liar liar" remark in this forum which was replied to by Manta.  My post was made in the Prawit forum regarding where he obtained the watches from.

JAF

Edited by JustAnotherFarang

What a job to have on your CV 'for the last two years I was a wang whitener'. Well technology is going forward in leaps and bounds, what difference does the colour make to a woman, give the wang a strawberry taste, now that would be something.