Professor warns Thais after woman bares "white" butt online

webfact

Professor warns Thais after woman bares "white" butt online

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A top Thai university professor has warned Thais about using quick acting whitening creams after a woman posted pictures online of her butt.

The pictures went viral as the woman - selling the cream - claimed it could make black patches disappear in those hard to get at places.

dd.jpg

Dr Jetsuda Denduangboriphan, head of Chula University's Biology Department, warned people that such cheap creams were dangerous and could contain mercury.

They may have a quick effect on whitening but in the long run the user might experience a spotted rear.

And mercury could accumulate in the system and become highly dangerous to the user.

2pm2.jpg

Meanwhile a well known online lawyer has weighed into the butt row with his own observations.

Thanai Khoo Jai (Lawyer for You) Ronnarong Kaewpetch has cautioned anyone going online to bare their rears in this fashion.

He said that the practice could inspire copy cat behavior, be seen by children and be construed as obscene.

People could face 5 years in jail for such behavior in serious cases.

Sources: Daily News, Daily News (2)

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-12

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lonewolf99 said:

No shortage of volunteers on TV with that girl to get to her hard to reach places...put me down to help any time....I won't mention my hard place

Of course there's no shortage of volunteers

Doubt most of them could afford it

3 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

People get so hung up about nudity. If your child has never seen a naked butt before then you are far too sheltering.

Right!

On the TV, not this TV, violence, bloodshed, shooting, killing, all very much viewable for children.

But a view of the female "forms", a bottle of beer, a glass of alcoholic beverage, nononono.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the practice could inspire copy cat behavior, be seen by children and be construed as obscene.

What is obscene is that these people are not satisfied with the beauty already bestowed upon them.   I go livid every time I hear a Thai person or anyone else talk about white skin. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the practice could inspire copy cat behavior, be seen by children and be construed as obscene

If only these moral crusaders would say the same thing about blatant corruption and cheating. Oh, well. These kind of stories really do keep simple minds on things that are trivial and unimportant. A great distraction. 

Dr Jetsuda Denduangboriphan, head of Chula University's Biology Department, warned people that such cheap creams were dangerous and could contain mercury.

While I prefer a goodlooking nice brownish a.s./ It seems to be more important than the face...\

Some weird farangs come to this country to get rid of their whitish butts, I'm wondering why. 

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

The pics don't go much further than a shot with a thong going right up the crevice.

Not as if she showed her ring, is it?

Still, I'm sure she'll be wai-ing and apologising by next week

That wasn't the point, the point that was mainly being made was that the creams could be dangerous.

9 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

That wasn't the point, the point that was mainly being made was that the creams could be dangerous.

Ah, so he can't make a point about something else mentioned in the story? It all has to be about the main point? Great. Cheers for clearing that up. 

41 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Right!

On the TV, not this TV, violence, bloodshed, shooting, killing, all very much viewable for children.

But a view of the female "forms", a bottle of beer, a glass of alcoholic beverage, nononono.

You forgot about the cigarette.

One of the mercies of life is you don't get to see your own butt.  Not in real time, at least.

Kanye West said that his greatest disappointment in life is he'll never get to see himself perform live.  See what I mean?