Finnish air hostess, 27, found dead in Phuket hotel

snoop1130

Finnish air hostess, 27, found dead in Phuket hotel

Eakkapop Thongtub

1516184414_1-org.jpg

The Finish woman was an air hostess for Thomas Cook Airlines, police said. Photo: Wikicommons / file

PHUKET:-- A 27-year-old air hostess working for Thomas Cook Airlines was found dead in her hotel room near Phuket International Airport today (Jan 17).

Lt Jula-at Suwannin of the Sakoo Police was notified by hotel staff of the woman’s death* at 11am.

“She is an air hostess for Thomas Cook Airlines,” Lt Jula-at confirmed.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/finnish-air-hostess-27-found-dead-in-phuket-hotel-65589.php#ms0Hoz8yok7KdQcO.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-1-17

When fly there is a higher risk of medical complication after the flight.

Beside that you can die at any moment. It is general knowledge that the human body is building till about 28 years of age. The switched over to maintenance and repair only mode.

The age span of 27 to 32  can be the associated with general heart failure that even very healthy people pass away unexpectedly.

Because in this period the heart reaches 1.000.000 beats. And that is the standard design lifespan of a heart is we seen in nature.

Due to mutation we humans live longer. Only some people have not the modification.

Anyway 27 is still to young and now a days even 70 is still to young when you look at the average lifespan expectations.

• Like 1

Lt Jula-at told The Phuket News that he found no evidence of a struggle or foul play at the scene.

Unfortunately I guess this is going to be the start of stating another suicide or natural casues death. 27 years old and and working as an air hostess. Unually in very good condition.
I see a clear pattern that everything is beeing svept under the carpet all the time out of lazyness. I guess the rest of the world have to start point the finger on Thailand and demand proper investigations.

As for the woman and her family, this is very tragic. RIP

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

@Stevenl, why did you get sad? Did I say something wrong?

Look at all investigations that turns up very strange. 

• People mysteriously hangs themselfs in holding cells
  • Thailand have an unusually high number of balcony jumpers. Most which appearently falls, jump or have a clear wish to kills themselfs.
  • All the old and young bodies found in hotel rooms, in nature, and other places. Very likely to be ruled as no foul play on a very early stage.

Maybe you see Thailand as the perfect hub for suicide, natural deaths and accidents? If people really want to kill themself. Just drive on Thai roads.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

@Stevenl, why did you get sad? Did I say something wrong?

Look at all investigations that turns up very strange. 

• People mysteriously hangs themselfs in holding cells
  • Thailand have an unusually high number of balcony jumpers. Most which appearently falls, jump or have a clear wish to kills themselfs.
  • All the old and young bodies found in hotel rooms, in nature, and other places. Very likely to be ruled as no foul play on a very early stage.

Maybe you see Thailand as the perfect hub for suicide, natural deaths and accidents? If people really want to kill themself. Just drive on Thai roads.

I think your posts and attitude are sad. That's why I put a 'sad' emoticon on your post.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

Air hostesses don't die at 27 yrs old,  something fishy about this ... she is Finish.  :shock1:      needs a thorough investigation

A person's occupation doesn't come into natural death and many people die at very young ages.  It is being investigated!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Lt Jula-at told The Phuket News that he found no evidence of a struggle or foul play at the scene.

Unfortunately I guess this is going to be the start of stating another suicide or natural casues death. 27 years old and and working as an air hostess. Unually in very good condition.
I see a clear pattern that everything is beeing svept under the carpet all the time out of lazyness. I guess the rest of the world have to start point the finger on Thailand and demand proper investigations.

As for the woman and her family, this is very tragic. RIP

Usually "in very good condition"?  Who are?..waitresses?  She wasn't a pilot.

48 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Usually "in very good condition"?  Who are?..waitresses?  She wasn't a pilot.

Do you now how much work it is to be a waitress? A lot of walking and exercise as well as lifting. Many in this line of business also keep healthier by working out at a gym.
When did I say I was talking about pilots? Did the news regard a dead pilot beeing found? If you read about that you better get some really good glasses.

Edited by Get Real
  • Haha 1