6 Nations Rugby 2018

Probably on the internet on Rugby Pass.  They have made a big thing about buying up the broadcast rights for major rugby tournaments.

I suppose I should quickly consider subscribing, as its a lot cheaper than going to the pub, and I think my internet connection is better than that in the pub.  I should also spend some time in the pub to sort out their screensaver / power-saving timeouts.

SC

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Probably on the internet on Rugby Pass.  They have made a big thing about buying up the broadcast rights for major rugby tournaments.

I suppose I should quickly consider subscribing, as its a lot cheaper than going to the pub, and I think my internet connection is better than that in the pub.  I should also spend some time in the pub to sort out their screensaver / power-saving timeouts.

SC

I think it has already happened as there was no rugby on setanta last week end only replays of down under.

so that means 6months of subsciptions down the pan.

2 hours ago, meatboy said:

I think it has already happened as there was no rugby on setanta last week end only replays of down under.

so that means 6months of subsciptions down the pan.

There wasn't actually much rugby played last weekend. Pro XIV and Aviva Premiership had a rest as its a training weekend for the six nations, and the Superleague starts this coming weekend as well.  That's still on Setanta.

50 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

There wasn't actually much rugby played last weekend. Pro XIV and Aviva Premiership had a rest as its a training weekend for the six nations, and the Superleague starts this coming weekend as well.  That's still on Setanta.

sorry SC,but there was a top game on fri.anglo welsh cup.

Saturday there was 7 top games anglo welsh.

sat.there was 5games top 14.

sunday there was 2games top 14.

4 minutes ago, meatboy said:

sorry SC,but there was a top game on fri.anglo welsh cup.

Saturday there was 7 top games anglo welsh.

sat.there was 5games top 14.

sunday there was 2games top 14.

I think the Top 14 games were shown.  Setanta don't cover the Anglo-Welsh Cup.  They do show a lot of Southern Hemisphere stuff - I think its probably a lot cheaper.

SC

16 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I think the Top 14 games were shown.  Setanta don't cover the Anglo-Welsh Cup.  They do show a lot of Southern Hemisphere stuff - I think its probably a lot cheaper.

SC

all the southern hemisphere I saw 1.30am -4am were replays but there were no ads.on setanta,but this morning 1.45am during a break,they said superleague kicks off this weekend and euro.champs.aviva.prem. and the top 14 would be all shown live,so lets hoping that's TRUE.

NO 5NATIONS.unless like last yr. they were shown at the last minute [by who?]

I'm chortling with glee and anticipation, and rubbing my hands to boot in anticipation of tomorrow's match.

I'm rashly optimistic that Scotland's back line will slice through the Wales defence like a hot knife through butter, but I am not so confident that the scrum will hold up, or our goal line defence.

I reckon the final score will be several tries for Scotland to some plus a few penalties for Wales.

SC

8 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I'm chortling with glee and anticipation, and rubbing my hands to boot in anticipation of tomorrow's match.

I'm rashly optimistic that Scotland's back line will slice through the Wales defence like a hot knife through butter, but I am not so confident that the scrum will hold up, or our goal line defence.

I reckon the final score will be several tries for Scotland to some plus a few penalties for Wales.

SC

keep taking the tablets,but they cant be that magic,dream on.

TAFF

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:46 AM, meatboy said:

TAFF

and the score WAS.

I would be smileing  all the way to Cardiff but I had a bad fall this morning and almost broke my back.PAIN.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:46 AM, meatboy said:

TAFF

48 minutes ago, meatboy said:

and the score WAS.

I would be smileing  all the way to Cardiff but I had a bad fall this morning and almost broke my back.PAIN.

I’ve got no painkillers left after last night, or I would offer you one for your back.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery

17 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I’ve got no painkillers left after last night, or I would offer you one for your back.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery

by tomorrow iwont have any left,i cant even bend down to hug my dog.whats the next game SC.

38 minutes ago, meatboy said:

by tomorrow iwont have any left,i cant even bend down to hug my dog.whats the next game SC.

We've got France at Murrayfield on Sunday afternoon.  Ireland host Italy in the early match on Saturday, and you go to Twickenham for a 16:45 kick-off.

I might be out cycling on Sunday....

SC

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

hWe've got France at Murrayfield on Sunday afternoon.  Ireland host Italy in the early match on Saturday, and you go to Twickenham for a 16:45 kick-off.

SC

that means wales will have only half a team left after twickers.

taff.

Edited by meatboy

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:51 AM, StreetCowboy said:

We've got France at Murrayfield on Sunday afternoon.  Ireland host Italy in the early match on Saturday, and you go to Twickenham for a 16:45 kick-off.

SC

you must have fallen off your bike,but that result puts a smile on your face.

as for me nothing puts a smile on my chops as I am still in a lot of pain.

meatboy ready for the knackers yard.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturdays result made me sick,but nothing is worrying us more, my beloved,after a trip to chula,last Monday its another one for the wife next Monday.so sport is not on the menu right now,just havnt got the stomach for any.

meatboy. ps.more more and more PAIN.

36 minutes ago, meatboy said:

Saturdays result made me sick,but nothing is worrying us more, my beloved,after a trip to chula,last Monday its another one for the wife next Monday.so sport is not on the menu right now,just havnt got the stomach for any.

meatboy. ps.more more and more PAIN.

Get well soon; best wishes for a speedy recovery

• 4 weeks later...