More trouble in Pattaya: Violent Walking Street brawl caught on camera

webfact

2 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:
7 minutes ago, rodney earl said:

Fist fights yes, but stomping on a mans head 10 to 15 times (reported) is not a fist fight, it is murder.!!

Thats another thread but yes that was murdering a person.

If true.  But reports coming in are putting the initial witness statements in question.  With the CCTV out of order, I'm afraid it's up to forensics to tell which versions are accurate.  Not a good situation with the poor credibility of Thailand's forensics.  (I'm not judging their accuracy, just their reputation and credibility- which are not stellar.)

Listen up all foreigners. Lesson #1 - this is not your country. You are a guest. You can be gone in a few days. You can be in prison for many days. You have to be extra polite, extra good, extra positive behavior...this is not your country!!!! BTW, I am a foreigner in Thailand!

I hope the Thai government gets this message across to visitors. Next, I hope to see more presents of uniform police in the nightlife area. All they need to do is walk and be visible. This reminds all the people they are real and they are watching. It also gives the peaceful people assurance of a trouble free environment. It does not scare the good people to see police officers. Each bar needs a special emergency number that will get them immediate help...within minutes! Lastly, I would have a few non uniform police walking the area. Have them talking, listening, watching.

This cost money but every business in the area should be willing to pay a little something for this protection. Even 100b per business per night would go a long way for protection. In fact, maybe the business association should collect this fee and 'pay' for protection. they can pay the police or hire outside help...best to have some police.   

• Haha 1

Some guys aren't happy unless they aren't happy. 

Saturday night comes and they get into a fight and then can't  get laid.  All week talking about the fight and how next weekend will be different and it never is.

High school behaviour by grown men.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, peperobi said:

Where is the police??? They coming always after....

Are you joking? The video of the brawl lasted 44 seconds,!

Ah sorry we are are on Thai Visa...

Bashing the police in any circumstance is rule number one for gaining many likes! Sorry again I am so distracted:biggrin:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ebean001 said:

Listen up all foreigners. Lesson #1 - this is not your country. You are a guest. You can be gone in a few days. You can be in prison for many days. You have to be extra polite, extra good, extra positive behavior...this is not your country!!!! BTW, I am a foreigner in Thailand!

I hope the Thai government gets this message across to visitors. Next, I hope to see more presents of uniform police in the nightlife area. All they need to do is walk and be visible. This reminds all the people they are real and they are watching. It also gives the peaceful people assurance of a trouble free environment. It does not scare the good people to see police officers. Each bar needs a special emergency number that will get them immediate help...within minutes! Lastly, I would have a few non uniform police walking the area. Have them talking, listening, watching.

This cost money but every business in the area should be willing to pay a little something for this protection. Even 100b per business per night would go a long way for protection. In fact, maybe the business association should collect this fee and 'pay' for protection. they can pay the police or hire outside help...best to have some police.   

WS is full with police duhhh.

what has whos country it is got to do with it?

Fyi most violence comes from locals btw..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

Idiots.

Evolutionarily speaking, intra-species fighting evolved around the same time that male/female sex evolved.

Elephants in musth go violent, and should be avoided.

Human males, when put in a scenario of lots of available sex - get more testosterone pumped into their blood.  That's libido can go toward sex (sometimes violent or kinky) and/or violence.

I was with a US Navy guy, early 20's, on leave. He went into a whore house, got with a ravishing young Asian woman.  He was in the room for 3 times the alloted time (and yes, he paid for the added time).  The reason he was in there so long, was that he couldn't get a hard on.  Too much anxiety, testosterone, mental-conflict-with-religious-upbringing, etc,..... so he lay alongside the beautiful lady in frustration for nearly 2 hours.

When he exited, he walked fast on the street, cussing loudly and slamming his fist into nearly everything he passed: mailboxes, light posts, walls.  His knuckles were bloody.

I was born and brought up in a seaside town in the UK in the summer the place was just like Pattaya (without the sex) nothing but trouble and fights between all the drunken tourists  who descend on the place ,nothing changes ,the locals very rarely are involved as they keep away from the nightlife  and live out their lives like always .

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Such thing happens everywhere nothing to do with Pattaya.i feel much more safe in Pattaya then in my hometown i tell u that!

This is certainly true of where I was born too but then where I was born was never (and still isn't) advertised worldwide as a holiday destination. Yes fights can break out anywhere but Pattaya probably depends on tourism and recent events there will make some people think twice.

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Pattaya, the ubiquitous den of iniquity of all vices, where all sorts of flotsam and jetsam of society gravitate to,

go to pattaya by all means, but expect the worst of people to rear it's ugly head at any

given time...

Pattaya it's quite the opposite of the rest of the country. No respectable Thai would want to live there other than those who want to make a bit of money. Its tourist attraction is people flocking there, particularly Chinese to see for themselves the most decadent sordid sex supermarket in the world.

Typical poor reporting. The live action does not live up to the headline. A few punches thrown but it does not look as though any of them connected with lasting effect. Handbags! 

Handbags indeed !

But handbags are preferable over bodybags !!

Seems like this video is piggybacking the Aussie/American story and is of little importance.

Whenever you get an abundance of sex and alcohol together in the same place , add some different nationalities into the mix , the results are always the same !! Violence !

As said many times before, this happens all over the world.

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

FYI A typical random city in Europe has much more violence and crime then Pattaya. Brussel marseille Manchester Amsterdam Helsinki

That's there, this is here, violence of this type amongst foreigners is imported and we don't want it, this is home to many of us and part of the reason we left in the first place is to get away from that sort of crap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Pattaya, the ubiquitous den of iniquity of all vices, where all sorts of flotsam and jetsam of society gravitate to,

go to pattaya by all means, but expect the worst of people to rear it's ugly head at any

given time...

always considered it...and a couple places like it... as a kind of landfill for worldwide  sewage tourist flow..