Would a good girl do that?

OneMoreFarang

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, tingtongtourist said:

the good girls do all of that..and more.

only things is they actually cost you more in the long-run because they expect a higher quality of life. (wanting bikes, cars, expensive holidays and so on)

also the good girls is way WAY smarter than your average farang

they can convince him to buy a house all in her name which he will walk away from in a few years!

The usual stereotype.   

On 3/1/2018 at 6:10 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

Most of them stop being pretty after about 5 years.

Married Thai ladies have a short shelf life.

Most Thai women age very quickly in their mid to late 20s. I have known one or two that were still really beautiful in their mid 30s though, but very few.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 9:10 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Most of them stop being pretty after about 5 years.

Married Thai ladies have a short shelf life.

My wife was never "pretty" but she was good looking ,with a good figure , now as she nears 50 she still has a good figure as she likes to exercise , and she is still "good looking" she will not turn heads but the way she dresses and looks is very nice , but then to me she is the best looking woman in the world:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Jimmy Soul was definitely onto something ...

I bet his missus wasn't impressed.

Edited by chickenslegs
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 10:05 AM, EVENKEEL said:

I wouldn't know.

It's a paraphrase from a famous pop song by Dr Hook. "When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends 
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends 
You know that it's crazy, you wanna trust her 
Then somebody hangs up when you answer the phone…"

On 17/02/2018 at 3:35 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Not every girl with a mini-skirt looks like a slut...

Le-Fashion-Blog-Two-Ways-Asymmetrical-Zipper-Skirt-Model-Chanel-Iman-Rag-Bone.jpg.34b933546e867559e92299d63247c49f.jpg

erm, hardly a classy or stylish looking lady. i dont want to be too judgemental but probably not the best choice of photo to make your point. which i agree with but not in the case you cite.

On 3/20/2018 at 11:31 PM, EVENKEEL said:

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Actually i am wondering how there are still guys considering marriage..

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 1:25 PM, spidermike007 said:

I know alot of "good girls" who have slept with 200-1000 men in their lives. So, it depends on your definition of a good girl. These are "civilians", who have never charged for sex. They just like to get busy. And alot of guys who date them, would have a very hard time comprehending it, if you told them the facts. I know alot of guys who claim their women have only slept with 5-20 guys. Yeah, right. In their dreams. 

The good girl said to the bad girl "gosh it's hard to be good"  the bad girl replied  "it's gotta be hard to be good".

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2018 at 7:23 AM, Justfine said:

"A new survey has revealed what the average number of sexual partners in the U.S. and Europe is for both men and women.

Health and beauty product retailer Superdrug has conducted a massive survey of sexual attitudes and histories from over 2,000 men and women from the United States and Europe"

"When it comes to U.S. states, of the 41 states for which they received sufficient data from, they determined that people in Louisiana have by far the greatest number of sexual partners at 15.7, with South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Nebraska ranking shortly behind."

I wouldn't want to live in the US if that's the best they can do...gosh.

Unfortunately most people who volunteer for these surveys are not the shy reserved people who like to keep their sex experiences to themselves but are usually the very outgoing bragging types who like to share their experiences with others ( a bit like me but not real bad ) not the "good boys and girls" who keep it all to themselves".  New up to date results now days are about as corrupt as anything you have ever seen in any 3rd World Country.  Drug companies and others spend millions of dollars in paying for surveys which provide the results they want about their product be it true or not.  "University test prove" if you donate 5 million dollars or  "a survey of 10,000 people proves" etc. etc.  forget the negative answers.

It's a bit like writing your own reference letter when you leave a job and getting the boss to sign it with his eyes closed.  Or like renting your house house out and you find the tenant is wrecking the place and he says to you "if you don't give me a glowing reference as to how good tenant I have been I'll wreck it more before I leave"  (personal experience).  The tenant got the best reference you have ever seen to leave plus $2000 to get out.  (common story).  Now someone else's problem.

My life is better now.  I love Thailand warts and all.

Edited by David Walden

The good girl said to the bad girl "gosh it's hard to be good"  the bad girl replied  "it's gotta be hard to be good".

The good girl said: “A good man is hard to find.”

The bad girl responded: “And visa-versa”
  • Like 1