Human feces believed belong to Premchai collected as a piece of evidence

webfact

2 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

A feces can be tied to its issuer (for want of a better word) by comparing the bacterial content, which is as unique to each individual as are their fingerprints. They just need to call upon Premchai to provide a fresh sample.

A fresh stool sample. Sounds about right.

Old Fatso seems incapable of standing, so he'd have to be s(h)itting...

2 hours ago, johnny49r said:

Does a bear crap in the woods? Apparently Thai officials do!

I wonder if they will check it for fit by re-inserting it? Hey if the 'shoe' fits...

I will stop right here at your post . The re enactment has now put me off my brekky.

One BiB pointing at the poop another BiB pointing at his poop shute .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"He said he believed that the feces came from Premchai who suddenly felt the call of nature and just discharged it right in front of his car as two of his men, one of them believed to be a hunter, were butchering the dead panther and stripping it off its skin."

This guy should start writing thriller's, he was not there,so could not possibly know,

who's shit it was, and if not the Big Game hunter,just goes to cloudy the water,

he was arrested at the campsite, Black Panther tail in the soup,plus its skin,how

much more evidence do they need, 

regards worgeordie

It all sounds like a load of shit, doesn't it? 

5 hours ago, leeneeds said:

After testing and the rightful owner of the faeces is proven

will authorities send for the owner to come and retrieve his body waste, 

Or will he have to re-enact it for the cameras? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I love all the wisecracks!

Seriously though, I'm assuming your faeces will contain your DNA, hence being able to prove scientifically who’s jobby it was?

Even if that is so, the way I read it, Fatso's discharge was before he allegedly consumed the black panther, unless he had eaten one of the other forbidden animals first, hence containing their DNA in his output as well?

Does DNA survive the human digestive process?

4 hours ago, johnny49r said:

Does a bear crap in the woods? Apparently Thai officials do! 

I wonder if they will check it for fit by re-inserting it? Hey if the 'shoe' fits...

Replay of Cinderella but who is going to play Prince Charming? 

9 hours ago, z42 said:

This is stupid, is this a ruse to get him off the charges? I really can't understand why this is even relevant unless the investigation is trying to prove that he was just crapping his pants the entire time while his buddies were out slaying and butchering all the animals.

He was there, his guns were there, he's gotta carry the can to some degree regardless. Just focus on the real evidence rather than trying to deflect with $#it excuses

"The feces was collected by the rangers to be used as a piece of evidence to prove that Premchai was at the spot where the animal was killed."

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

"The feces was collected by the rangers to be used as a piece of evidence to prove that Premchai was at the spot where the animal was killed."

So besides being able to be connected to Yaba the Hut, it can also be used to identify the time and place of an animals death, my God these Thai police are fantastic, no wonder the crime rate in Thailand  is nearly zero

12 hours ago, Artisi said:

So besides being able to be connected to Yaba the Hut, it can also be used to identify the time and place of an animals death, my God these Thai police are fantastic, no wonder the crime rate in Thailand  is nearly zero

No, the time and place of the animals death would be determined by the remains of the butchering that they also found near to the turd, the examining of the turd is only being used to prove that he was there at the time that it was killed.

10 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, the time and place of the animals death would be determined by the remains of the butchering that they also found near to the turd, the examining of the turd is only being used to prove that he was there at the time that it was killed.

That' s unless he  took a dump an few hours earlier or later or even the day before. Trying to connect the dump and killing together is utter nonsense. 

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

That' s unless he  took a dump an few hours earlier or later or even the day before. Trying to connect the dump and killing together is utter nonsense. 

The police try to connect someone with the place a crime was committed even if they cannot prove the time was the same as it still aids the prosecution to establish that they have been on that exact spot.