Arsenal

MiG16

Yep.

"There was a touch of Kantian Positivism about your third goal John?"

"Well Brian...err err err.... I just stuck me left peg out and it went in the back of the net."

Surely "onion bag"?

tongue.png

I've now added "onion bag" to my list. Thanks Chicog. The seppo now knows what an onion bag is. Progress being made !wai.gif

But do readers of The Guardian?

"Well Brian...err err err.... I just stuck me left peg out and it went in the onion bag."

Editors comment.

'Lacks the directness of the original. Too complicated, not unlike Arsenal's approach play.'

"If Napoli carried to London a sense of elite-level cult appeal then Wenger is, from one angle, an unrelentingly hipsterish figure in his own right, perhaps even the ultimate football purist: utterly uncompromising in his methods and continuing within hair-shirt financial limits to fashion beautiful teams from base clay."

<deleted> me Barney. A 50 word sentence. Think that bloke Chicog could be right.

"Well Brian...err err err.... I just stuck me left peg out and it went in the onion bag."

Editors comment.

'Lacks the directness of the original. Too complicated, not unlike Arsenal's approach play.'

<deleted> singlepot, it's not "the onion bag", it's "the ol' onion bag".

Get a grip man.

Edited by Chicog

Ooops methinks Wilshere is getting a bollocking, a fine, and perhaps some extra laps.

BVuEztKIYAA8r13.jpg

The professor ain't gonna like that one bit. At first glance it looked like Wilshere had a big night stick attached to his belt. Doing a little moonlighting outside the club, having a smoke and maybe cracking a few heads.

Ooops methinks Wilshere is getting a bollocking, a fine, and perhaps some extra laps.

BVuEztKIYAA8r13.jpg

The professor ain't gonna like that one bit. At first glance it looked like Wilshere had a big night stick attached to his belt. Doing a little moonlighting outside the club, having a smoke and maybe cracking a few heads.

All part of him getting the ump and sulking ! i've already implied that he won't like Ozul taking his place and being better looking than him, watch this space laugh.png

Man utd next season !

Edited by alfieconn

Could be, eh Alfie ? He ain't speedy, can't ward off his markers, has lost his job to Ozil and now it appears he's a fag hound. I can see him going as well.

Seriously, I can't see him playing anywhere but in the middle of the pitch and that could be Ozils's territory for many years.

Could be, eh Alfie ? He ain't speedy, can't ward off his markers, has lost his job to Ozil and now it appears he's a fag hound. I can see him going as well.

Seriously, I can't see him playing anywhere but in the middle of the pitch and that could be Ozils's territory for many years.

Well Wenger sees him playing wide or deep, so if he wants a game then he'd better adapt.

Well Wenger sees him playing wide or deep, so if he wants a game then he'd better adapt.

Right. Should be a heck of a challenge for him. Ought to show how motivated he is to be an Arsenal footballer. He actually might be a decent deep lying playmaker, though even that seems a little questionable.

His best option might be to continue with the ciggie photo shoots, force Wenger's hand and get sold.

Wenger's got it right. He's not the sort of player that likes his back to goal, he prefers getting the ball deep and coming forward with it or spraying a decent pass or through ball.

The days when Fabregas was the roaming midfielder with everyone else supporting him are gone.

and now it appears he's a fag hound.

There's only football players and movie stars who can afford to smoke in the UK now jelly.

The price too high, or will the rabid anti-smokers crucify you ?

At any rate, not to sound like a hypocrite, if I got 'em I smoke 'em. I just try not to get 'em as often as I used to.wink.png

There's only football players and movie stars who can afford to smoke in the UK now jelly.

Yup....even I've had to quit.

Well done,have you quit everything?

Yup....even I've had to quit.

Don't blame you. I always take my sister a carton and I pay about 12 quid. Got to pay all these taxes to fund the great unwashed.

Missed the game - flying back to Thailand at the time. Bad planning that.

Wenger's bad planning of not landing another central defender in Summer is possibly about to be exposed with Sagna out for at least 3 weeks. Jenkinson is OK cover at right back, but Sagna showed he could play stand-in central defender quite effectively earlier this season, as well as recovering the form he showed 2 and 3 years ago when I thought he was one of the best right backs around (nobody can touch Philip Lahm of course and Alves is still great going forward).

Only three central defenders left for October - good job it's a big international break month.

No comment on Wilshere's comments about playing for England? I think it is just another footballer speaking without thinking or understanding what they are actually saying and not actually meaning it to come out that way.

He was photographed smoking and scored his first EPL goal in about two years. If that doesn't give him the right to spout off about foreigners I don't know what does.whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by jellydog
  • Like 1