Arsenal

MiG16

Seems to me the team that wins the Prem will be the one who can beat the top teams and the lower table teams.

So.

Brendan Rodgers. Gung Ho?

Pellegrini. We play our game?

Wenger. Style? ( no disrespect)

Van Gaal. Not sure what this geezer is going to do.

Mourinho. Flexible?

I'd back Mourinho even if I wasn't a Chelsea supporter.

BsNZ24yIcAAITVa.jpg

Nice one Stevie, but unfortunately you need to tell us who is going to finish in the top 3, because damned sure the mickey mousers won't be there.

thumbsup.gif

we'll see eh?

Of course we will. Let me spell it out for you.

Replacing Suarez with Rickie Lambert.

European football to distract you.

You'll be fighting for 5th place with Everton.

I actually expect the tiny totts to finish above you this year, if their new manager continues his progression.

I was chatting to Didi Hamman a few weeks ago and we both agreed that Soldaduddo didn't become a bad player overnight, and if Pinnochio can get a decent formation together and replace some of the read duds Baldini bought, they might improve.

or, replacing suarez with lambert, lallana, markovic and probably one other. sterling and coutinho a year older and better. improved defence. sure suarez is a loss but it's not the end of the world.

bless little arsenal fans. celebrating fourth place last season while we were disappointed to finish second.

Playing with 14 men I think the titles yours Stevie

or, replacing suarez with lambert, lallana, markovic and probably one other. sterling and coutinho a year older and better. improved defence. sure suarez is a loss but it's not the end of the world.

bless little arsenal fans. celebrating fourth place last season while we were disappointed to finish second.

To be fair last season was a bit of a freak season so taking everything into consideration you might be better off just aiming for the top 4 whistling.gif

Magic, another opportunity for a couple of vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i26gslXjfjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5UfssZF9Ls

Thanks for all the new kit pictures Chicog. The family want me to take them to Arranya Pratet border market on the way back home tonight!

[Just wanna look - I'm not advocating any support to those who sell fakestongue.png ]

Yep - they had em. How could you doubt the money-making skills of the criminal copymaster chinks?

Actually I didn't go look around the market myself in the end - had the $hits and had to go looking for a pleasant pam namman loo instead (too much info). But when I picked up the rest of my car-load a remote member not of my immediate family revealed her criminal (150 baht) tendencies to me.

She bought it for herself, so the question remains - do I play the white man and spend 60 quid when back in London?

oh we're going that two-bob are we? shall i post five pictures of the european cup?

You can post a video if you want.

Then I could do a "Best of the Premier League" one.

cheesy.gif

We smashed 5 past your team only 4 months ago. A team who apparently are already going to win the league the way you're carrying on, you sound like one of the spuds from last summer.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I picked up from somewhere that the Chinese are ultimately behind nearly all the copying industries in SE Asia, but I could be mistaken!

If not, Chinese Thai defobiggrin.png

oh we're going that two-bob are we? shall i post five pictures of the european cup?

cheesy.gif

We smashed 5 past your team only 4 months ago. A team who apparently are already going to win the league the way you're carrying on, you sound like one of the spuds from last summer.

And yet surprisingly who came out with silverware?

You should thank us for giving Barcelona the money to allow them to take your best player off your hands, you ungrateful [deleted].

thumbsup.gif

Edited by mrbojangles

cheesy.gif

And yet surprisingly who came out with silverware?

You should thank us for giving Barcelona the money to allow them to take your best player off your hands, you ungrateful [deleted].

thumbsup.gif

Oh yes the much nowadays coveted FA Cup where you struggled to beat Hull.

Without Arron Ramsey you are average, without Suarez we kicked on all the same.

Your purchase of soft lad No. 2 had sweet FA to do with Suarez going anywhere, he was off anyway.

Your purchase of soft lad No. 2 had sweet FA to do with Suarez going anywhere, he was off anyway.

10 July 2014: Chile international striker Alexis Sanchez has agreed to join Arsenal Football Club on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.
11 July 2014: Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona.
cheesy.gif