Arsenal

MiG16

I'll give you that for now Santi...soon you'll be in the pack chasing the top three. ;)

Lets all hope that the arse can do us a favour today :(

A bruising draw would be satisfying. :)

Normally I would not wish damage on another club, but .... Same to you Spuds with brass knobs on for tonight thumbsup.gif

A valuable two point goal by Wenger's fill-in loan guy in the last minute last night. Keeps us hangin' on in contention. Haven't seen the game - got back to the UK to find house had been burgalled and telly knicked (TIUK!)

Normally I would not wish damage on another club, but .... Same to you Spuds with brass knobs on for tonight thumbsup.gif

A valuable two point goal by Wenger's fill-in loan guy in the last minute last night. Keeps us hangin' on in contention. Haven't seen the game - got back to the UK to find house had been burgalled and telly knicked (TIUK!)

Sorry to hear that Santi. First your car and now this. Maybe you need to have some timer lights or something for your gaff. Or a very hungry dog hanging around....

Anyway back to tonight and we want three points not one. Its only ickle Chelski after all.

Sorry to hear that Santi. First your car and now this. Maybe you need to have some timer lights or something for your gaff. Or a very hungry dog hanging around....

Anyway back to tonight and we want three points not one. Its only ickle Chelski after all.

What a good memory you have Smokie. Yes - pain in the proverbial. Have timer lights in abundance and as of tommorrow security lights out back. Nothing much nicked other than TV - police reckon they were looking for the spare keys to the Jag (which they did not find - hooray). Mind you, having a Jag in the front drive covered in leaves and nuts for months at a time is like this to burglars I guess welcomeani.gif. Bet they were disappointed to find that I spent all my money on booze, birds and fast cars; the rest I just squandered (to plagiarise George Best)

A draw would be nice. If there has to be a winner I hope it's Spurs. Chelski are much more likely to fade into the mists and leave us a good shot at fourth than you guys (on present form; anything can yet happen .... except us winning the PL - we are not even half way through the season yet and 10 point plus changes in the second half table differentials are certainly not rare). Cue Abrak.

Edited by SantiSuk

Santi i think you are doing your team a disservice,they have turned a horrible season around already and i think could very well challenge for 3rd with Chelsea,credit to Wenger who keeps plugging away and has done the best with what he had at the start of the season,he does have the majic touch with some of his signings.

Your performances over the last few games have been very good and you are back to lookin a threat everytime you attack,obviously RVP is very important for you and you cannot lose him to injury at present or you will be among the also rans such as Liverpool Spurs and Newcastle tongue.png

A big shout to Song who has been fantastic for you just a shame he gets booked so often

I think Spurs will be lucky to get a point tonight

Santi i think you are doing your team a disservice,they have turned a horrible season around already and i think could very well challenge for 3rd with Chelsea,credit to Wenger who keeps plugging away and has done the best with what he had at the start of the season,he does have the majic touch with some of his signings.

Your performances over the last few games have been very good and you are back to lookin a threat everytime you attack,obviously RVP is very important for you and you cannot lose him to injury at present or you will be among the also rans such as Liverpool Spurs and Newcastle tongue.png

A big shout to Song who has been fantastic for you just a shame he gets booked so often

I think Spurs will be lucky to get a point tonight

It's the RvP factor that worries me. Plus the Arsenal DNA that demonstrates the opposite of Man U - a tendency to fade when the pressure is on. Arsenal were last a world-class side when they similarly relied on one man, but he was notoriously robust. RvP is notoriously fragile.

Arsene hates spending money and particularly in January. The board do not lash out either. We are still afflicted by a lack of ambition to be a truly great world-class side and have settled for attractive football without hitting the heights. So in January we will spend £12 million on some good, but not great, back-up forward like Podolski.

I predict that we will miss the 4th spot and Arsene will resign at the end of the seasonhit-the-fan.gif

You heard it here first.

Was talking about Thierry Henri BTW.

looking forward to the game

was having withdrawal symptoms last night!

Why's that, because our 5 nil b team drubbing of wigan reminded you of the 8-2 thrashing earlier this year?

laugh.png You won't win TV poster of the year Jimbo but I'm awarding you Biatch of the Day for that one! clap2.gif