Is 'Dek Dee' at the root of Thailand's problems?

PREM-R

Jews are not a race, they are an ethnic group which, together with other specific ethnic groups, are described as Semitic Peoples (Semites).

All of whom belong to the Caucasian race.

You are confusing Race with Ethnicity.

OK , I give way to your definition..

On 3/2/2018 at 10:46 AM, Tongjaw said:

That’s a very discriminatory statement to make. How long have you been a Mensan? 

Long enough to make a rational statement, the UN said that Thai's had an average IQ of 85.....that's the average!!

On 02.03.2018 at 12:00 PM, Suradit69 said:

They're probably really jealous of countries that were well and truly colonized and plundered like Zimbabwe, Angola, Pakistan, South Africa, Cambodia & Laos, The Philippines, Myanmar, India, etc 

Why you not Talk about Hong Kong, Australia, Canada ,New Zealand ? ;)

On 02.03.2018 at 12:37 PM, Suradit69 said:

And yet when it comes to educational results, those countries most noted for ecouraging free thinking seem to be notably absent in the areas of science and maths and those countries that continue to dominate tend to have regimented learning by rote and teacher centered, curriculum centered instruction.

of course you can provide a list of achievements that brought the Thais into the international science. atomic Energy? space? can in medicine great achievements? in genetics? Where? Where "educational results"?

20 hours ago, tryasimight said:

If google is your path to educating yourself then there are some deeper problems to be looked at. In time you may graduate to that apparent font of all knowledge..... Wikipedia and be able to master cutting and pasting 'facts' onto internet fora thus displaying a supremely high IQ. 

I fear for the future of mankind, as did George Orwell. 

I suggested that YOU google the research for yourself. It's like talking to a fallacy of language guide chatting to you. I like it how you picked one small thing in my argument to discredit me, and ignored the rest. 

Well done, sir, your ignorance is intact.

20 hours ago, TPI said:

Long enough to make a rational statement, the UN said that Thai's had an average IQ of 85.....that's the average!!

Obviously your IQ is no higher that your shoe size. Repeating what you read in the newspapers or internet is not intelligence it called being a parrot. Why not get off your bar stool and meet some real Thais with substance. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Obviously your IQ is no higher that your shoe size. Repeating what you read in the newspapers or internet is not intelligence it called being a parrot. Why not get off your bar stool and meet some real Thais with substance. 

Apologies, I did not read this thread.  Only, your well written post and it is the post of the year.

Well said, can apply to 90% of the topics discussed.

Bravo!

Kill the parrots and sheep.

• Thanks 1

Why you not Talk about Hong Kong, Australia, Canada ,New Zealand ? [emoji6]
Maybe because in 2 or 3 of the countries mentioned the natives have been massacred and replaced by Caucasians. That is not colonisation but ethnic cleansing.

Same as how the native people in the us have been exterminated to a large extent.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe because in 2 or 3 of the countries mentioned the natives have been massacred and replaced by Caucasians. That is not colonisation but ethnic cleansing.

Same as how the native people in the us have been exterminated to a large extent.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

May be... Is as Siam determinate near they territory people? ;) Or he'll Nazis ? Nazism  many natives have been massacred around world :(

So what?