Bournemouth beats Phuket in TripAdvisor ‘Top 25 Beaches – World’ rankings

webfact

Bournemouth beats Phuket in TripAdvisor ‘Top 25 Beaches – World’ rankings

The Phuket News

1519970839_1-org.jpg

Bournemouth Beach in England has beaten every beach in Phuket and the surrounding region in TripAdvisor’s 'Top 25 Beaches – World' rankings. Photo: TripAdvisor

PHUKET: Not a single beach in Phuket or the surrounding region has made it into the “Top 25 Beaches – World” by TripAdvisor, announced today (Mar 2).

Claiming top spot was Grace Bay in Providenciales, in the Turks and Caicos Islands, followed by Baia do Sancho at Fernando de Noronha in Brazil in second place.

Third place went to Varadero Beach in Cuba.

Full story:  https://www.thephuketnews.com/bournemouth-beats-phuket-in-tripadvisor-top-25-beaches-world-rankings-66166.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-03-02
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

No surprise there.  Comes a time when the Phuket sewage discharge  catches up with Phuket ...

Only took 30+ years

Its only been 65 years, since Bournemouth had a sewage discharge problem. 

57 minutes ago, GRIMMY said:

Lived in Bournemouth for 6 years, and yes the beach is very nice. It’s a shame you can only use it for about 1 week a year because it’s so f*#king freezing!

Very true!

• Like 2

The Philippines have the best beaches for me so far. Though I’m going to French Polynesia and the Cook Islands next October so I’m hoping to see the best beaches and scenery. Thailand could have beautiful beaches if they weren’t so dirty with foul water. They weren’t always like that ! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, geisha said:

Though I’m going to French Polynesia and the Cook Islands

Some of the best beaches and cleanest sea I have ever seen anywhere in the world are in the Cook Islands, so you are in for a rare treat.

• Thanks 1

I can believe it. Chaweng beach is covered inTar i saw myself the ferries dumping used oil into the sea coming back from donsak. although the sea looks great on a sunny day i have not been in for over 2 years rather use a swimming pool . many now are cleaning their feet and the tar is even in the resort toilets someone was scraping it of with a knife as it was left in the sink .  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GRIMMY said:

Lived in Bournemouth for 6 years, and yes the beach is very nice. It’s a shame you can only use it for about 1 week a year because it’s so f*#king freezing!

yes, I am from Bournemouth, and have to agree with you on this one