Thai man goes into bathroom to find monitor lizard chilling on toiletry shelves

webfact

Thai man goes into bathroom to find monitor lizard chilling on toiletry shelves

By Coconuts Bangkok 

co.jpg

Photo: Sanook

Today a Thai man walked into his bathroom to find a large monitor lizard hanging out on his toiletry shelves at his home outside of Bangkok.

Kimkhun Likitwattanaset, 81, who lives in Samut Songkhram, said he was saying prayers when he heard a loud bang come from his bathroom today, so he went to inspect.

But when he opened the door, he found a two-meter-long monitor lizard “clinging onto his bathroom wall like a gecko.”

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-man-goes-bathroom-find-monitor-lizard-chilling-toiletry-shelves/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-03-21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

poor old lizard...probably got spooked and was trying to find a way out...they are timid creatures...

d'ye think that it was trying to take a shower? 

('hmm...this shampoo will not do at all...')

very placid. i really like them and was a bit upset when they removed them from lumpini park when i was living near there. but they had their reasons i guess

• Like 1

A former colleague of mine who has a house near a nature reserve in Singapore found a monkey in his bathroom looking for food one morning.  Apparently he bit a bar of soap, threw it down while spitting it out, and saw himself out through the window.  

Edited by ChidlomDweller

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 5:06 PM, observer90210 said:

I would try to figure out how the fellow got in...next time it could be a King Cobra !

I think it is a KC. On second thought too many legs.  When he has rested perhaps he will get back in his minibus .