WATCH: Brazen ‘foreign’ thief caught on camera stealing bag in Phuket

webfact

Due to such disgusting and dishonest behaviour, people do not trust anybody, anywhere, anymore ! 

The thief deserves a good lesson in a musty cell and a good 5 year ban. He is more a threat to the kingdom then a careless visa overstayer, who can get banned for a lot more time.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Barbaric practice from the Middle Ages. Cut a hand off for petty theft?

Very true and I can agree about that it is barbaric and definately shouldn´t be nessecary. However, this kind of things starting to be activities that we see on a daily basis. I guess if the law was written with that punishment, it would lower the amounts of thefts beeing done. Todays way of punishments does not seem to be enough or frigthening. If you have a better idea, I am willing to hear it.

33 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Pond life .never leave you bag at the rear always in front or by your feet. bum bag always wear the in front so belly bags . hope he gets recognized and has his hand cut off 

This bloke wore his bags in front but still got pinched.

220318_201550.jpg

8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Very true and I can agree about that it is barbaric and definately shouldn´t be nessecary. However, this kind of things starting to be activities that we see on a daily basis. I guess if the law was written with that punishment, it would lower the amounts of thefts beeing done. Todays way of punishments does not seem to be enough or frigthening. If you have a better idea, I am willing to hear it.

Corporal punishment has long been proven to not deter crime. US, one of a handful of developed countries with death penalty and 3 strikes rule has the most populated prisons of any western nation.  Crime in general in the west is going down over the past decade. Social media explosion just brings it in front of us constantly. If this bag thief wasn't a foreigner I highly doubt we's have this thread.

18 hours ago, transam said:

A professional a__hole to be exact....Needs his nose rearranged...

Love to help him with that. Tho he's shifty AF, wearing that stupid hat was a bad idea. Stands out like dogs balls. 

What a creep

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:11 PM, tandor said:

..Im amazed at the group eating..3 of them had clear vision of the bag on the stool..the girl to the right looked at it several times..the guy to her right was looking directly at it..the girl on his right also had a clear view of it..and the owner would have had the bag in the edge of his peripheral vision..i guess being busy eating they didnt see the obvious..boy what a risky act. Easily identifiable by the group as the thief made no attempt to disguise his appearance..and a slim white Caucasian with a black hat..well what can you say.

The bag was obviously out of view of the man on the far side of the table, it was behind the bag owners leg and likely also hidden by the table top.

It also couldn't be seen by the woman on the left unless she had x-ray vision as it was hidden by the owner.

The bag was positioned behind the owner particularly when he leaned forward to eat so I was out of his peripheral vision.

The girl to the owners right did not have a clear view of it unless she turned to look at it and she has long hair that fell forward over the side of her face when she moves to eat obscuring her view.

Apart from all that they all had a great view of the theft, that's why they saw nothing!

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

The bag was obviously out of view of the man on the far side of the table, it was behind the bag owners leg and likely also hidden by the table top.

It also couldn't be seen by the woman on the left unless she had x-ray vision as it was hidden by the owner.

The bag was positioned behind the owner particularly when he leaned forward to eat so I was out of his peripheral vision.

The girl to the owners right did not have a clear view of it unless she turned to look at it and she has long hair that fell forward over the side of her face when she moves to eat obscuring her view.

Apart from all that they all had a great view of the theft, that's why they saw nothing!

..well we have no idea of the angle of their vision as the camera is above them.

• Haha 1

I can't believe posters on here calling for fingers broken one by one, hand chopped off, shot on sight, or life in prison.

It was petty theft, nothing more!

Justice would be a couple years in prison. That's all. 

A lot of vengeful sickos on this forum.

3 hours ago, duanebigsby said:

I can't believe posters on here calling for fingers broken one by one, hand chopped off, shot on sight, or life in prison.

It was petty theft, nothing more!

Justice would be a couple years in prison. That's all. 

A lot of vengeful sickos on this forum.

Funny thing is, the same "vengeful people" still believe the guy visiting is "the brother."  :cheesy: