Getting GF to leave condo

joeBr

Give her a few 100 baht to go have a hair-do. Change the locks, put all her stuff outside the condo and then take a weeks holiday in a hotel. Buy a few amulets to ensure she is not still waiting on the doorstep when you get back.

280318_092229.jpg

• Haha 2

Best thing to do is when she and the dog go out for a walk change the locks and put her clothes in a black bin bag and leave them outside then when she starts ranting at you on the other side of the door push a brown envelope under the door with a few 1,000 baht in it to help her on her way . GOOD LUCK !!!!

• Like 1

sounds odd, didnt really have that problem in Thailand but living in Cambodia most of the girls do this. basically it goes on until I loose my temper and physically remove them. due to them fighting back they are often injured but theres no other option.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/3/2018 at 10:15 PM, joeBr said:

Nah, she is the violent one. From the last incidence I even got lots of witnesses who could prove that.
...Yeah I thought so too: Get in touch with police beforehand and get the right number. Police station is right around the corner.
I just wanna avoid getting police involved by all means.

cheers!

Had a similar situation myself. Called police. They would not do anything because we were "married" Definitely not married and she only stayed sometimes and had her own room and police still not interested.

Good luck.

On 3/26/2018 at 9:52 PM, joeBr said:

I was in a similar situation with her before

Since your a slow learner and do not heed previous warning signs from your alpha female partner, may I suggest locating your testicles before calling the oh so helpful police to solve your self-inflicted situation of despair?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

sounds odd, didnt really have that problem in Thailand but living in Cambodia most of the girls do this. basically it goes on until I loose my temper and physically remove them. due to them fighting back they are often injured but theres no other option.

What is your signature move? Do you start with a uppercut or right cross?

• Haha 2

She can take care of herself. Dont worry her family will take care. She will do EVERYTHING to stay with you. Best thing is to let landlord talk to security to stop her from entering. But if they see you once with her ahain they will never stop her again. Some hundreds of bahts to security first 2 weeks will keep her out. Thats the period when she is going to hurt herself. You car/bike demoloshed etc etc. Dont ever answer her calls. Dont ever boomboom her again.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND? 

Been there done that. All thai are same

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, patrick1968 said:

don't do any thing without telling the police ,,first

Yes, hopefully they will be in the mood for a good laugh on the day he calls them into

action for this situation.

7 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Love the compassion shown by many members here on TVF. Warms my heart.

Well, it is quite common where some pro gf find  some mens week spot, and it is happening to the same more than once. I never had the problem myselves, and hope I never will, since it is some real psycho bitches out there. Seems like there is a central downtown for those, where men pick them up. 

Most BASIC Thai rooms rent for 2000 to 4000 a month - I am in BKK.

6000 ( or less ) for room and deposit, 4000 for food and etc.

Offer 10,000 to "get her on her feet",  a fair amount, the usual settlement..  basically 1 month → average ← working wage.

Advise Condo mgt she is forbidden in your Condo.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, NilSS said:

I have a very successful marriage thanks.

IMO any man that lets his violent girlfriend have a key, considers PAYING her to leave, and in the process leaves his own home to atay in a hotel in the hope she'll leave, is frankly rather pathetic. Maybe he doesn't mind if she uses his toothbrush to clean the dog's @rsehole before she goes. 

Not been in LOS long then?

All long time expats probably know of multiple similar situations, if only from TVF.

They never START violent. No one in their right mind STARTS with that sort of situation.

The OP is trying not to have something bad happen to HIM during the process, and if it takes handing over some cash, so be it. Moving out temporarily is necessary to keep waking up.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Had a similar situation myself. Called police. They would not do anything because we were "married" Definitely not married and she only stayed sometimes and had her own room and police still not interested.

Good luck.

The police will soon be interested if you give them, well, you know what.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

You need to negotiate a severance with her, she won't leave empty handed.

OP doesn't say if she's being paid an allowance, but if she hasn't been, and has no money, handing over an incentive to leave quietly is a reasonable thing to do.

IMO, if she's as bad as it seems, just getting her out of the place won't be the end of it. Perhaps he should consider moving elsewhere, while she's out of the room for a while. Leave no forwarding address, change phone number etc etc etc.

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

The police will soon be interested if you give them, well, you know what.

Give them the girlfriends phone number, unless she's a skank.  They will take her away for a while.

27 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Tell the security? That is a joke right? 

I have never seen a security in Thailand handling anything that could be a problem or is a problem. 

I'd say the same about trying to pre-warn the police. They will absolutely not be interested if a farang comes to them with his alleged domestic problems. What do you think they are, some kind of marriage counsellors?

You may - but only may - be able to get one cop interested in some freelance work, at a price - but that's a whole other ballgame.

Edited by PerkinsCuthbert