From Thai Jail, Sex Coaches Say They Want to Trade U.S.-Russia Secrets for Safety

webfact

From Thai Jail, Sex Coaches Say They Want to Trade U.S.-Russia Secrets for Safety

By RICHARD C. PADDOCK

PATTAYA, Thailand — A pair of self-described sex instructors from Belarus have been stuck in a Thai detention center for weeks. They say that they have evidence demonstrating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign in the United States, and that they have offered it to the F.B.I. in exchange for a guarantee of their safety.

Their claim — that they are targets of a covert Russian operation to silence them because they know too much — might seem outlandish, but their case certainly includes some unusual circumstances.

They have influential enemies in Russia. They were arrested with the help of a “foreign spy,” according to the Thai police, and locked up on what is a fairly minor offense: working without a permit. And the F.B.I. says it tried to talk to the pair, suggesting that American investigators had not dismissed their account out of hand.

Full story: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/world/asia/nastya-russia-trump-election.html

-- The New York Times 2018-04-03

• Haha 2

All things considered, if they do have the information they claim they do (and  other articles have said there is evidence to back up some of their claims), I can see why they are desperate not to return to Russia. 

Putin does not forgive. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

All things considered, if they do have the information they claim they do (and  other articles have said there is evidence to back up some of their claims), I can see why they are desperate not to return to Russia. 

Putin does not forgive. 

I'm sure others have read the report that one them being held, Anastasia Vashukevich claimed to have had an affair with an oligarch.

It was in a news article that was posted on TV a week or so back. Within that article was a link to a youtube video of a Russian investigative documentary that has been banned within Russia.

This is the video with English subtitles (25 minutes):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQZr2NgKPiU&feature=youtu.be&t=2

• Like 2

The Navalny video shows her with Derepaska who was intimately involved with Manifort.  It is very plausible that the woman does indeed have the goods.  Why else would Russia send the second in command of the GRU to Thailand to "discuss security issues".  The fact that she is still sitting in jail in Bangkok makes me think the local "authorities" are waiting for the largest brown envelope to proceed.  Pay attention people, this is no joke.

But I can't help but adding, "look Boris, is moose and squirrel".  555