HIV positive Thai prostitute had sex with “dozens of men”

webfact

On 4/4/2018 at 7:20 PM, scubascuba3 said:
On 4/4/2018 at 5:27 PM, spidermike007 said:
That is all correct. Very difficult to transmit vaginally from a woman to a man.

Many guys have sex with LBs daily, often the guy doesn't even realise, got to be greater risk there. Bareback is not risk free as people like to say

Not risk free at all. But very low risk as long as she is really a woman, and it is vaginal only. With a lady boy, it might be a whole different story. And the line about many guys do not even realize? Silliness. Most realize. And in my opinion it is what I call a "free pass". The ability to have a gay or bi-sexual experience, without the shame and stigma. 90% of all ladyboys still have their package. Am I supposed to believe that package gets completely ignored during the entire experience. Come on now. Lets get real.

Not risk free at all. But very low risk as long as she is really a woman, and it is vaginal only. With a lady boy, it might be a whole different story. And the line about many guys do not even realize? Silliness. Most realize. And in my opinion it is what I call a "free pass". The ability to have a gay or bi-sexual experience, without the shame and stigma. 90% of all ladyboys still have their package. Am I supposed to believe that package gets completely ignored during the entire experience. Come on now. Lets get real.

I don't know what the percentage is but there are a lot of post op LBs in Pattaya and like i say many guys don't realise with the very plausible ones. Some are very difficult to tell, point being its greater risk if someone inadvertently barebacks an LB 

36 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't know what the percentage is but there are a lot of post op LBs in Pattaya and like i say many guys don't realise with the very plausible ones. Some are very difficult to tell, point being its greater risk if someone inadvertently barebacks an LB 

"barebacks an LB"

Jesus, Why did that have to be one of the first things I've ready today

• Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:11 PM, HLover said:

Sugar coat it, but the safe bet is she was taking shots where the sun doesn't shine and got the big HIV.

That is the big spreader, normally hetrosexual sex its very difficult to get hiv unless their is a sore or an open lesion. A jamacan where I am from was hiv positive, having sex with many women unprotected. Pictures were shown in the paper with his name, many women came forward, none were hiv positive. Bisexuals are the biggest spreaders.

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

I can understand that some of them are hard to tell from their looks, but the voice?  It's never a female voice.  So unless she doesn't open her mouth the whole time there's no excuse.

I can understand that some of them are hard to tell from their looks, but the voice?  It's never a female voice.  So unless she doesn't open her mouth the whole time there's no excuse.
Some get their voice box shaved. I'm pretty convinced on my flight over an air hostess was a very plausible squeaky voice LB
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 4:18 PM, scubascuba3 said:

This rarely ever happens. Since 90% still have their package, how on earth do you inadvertently bareback an LB, without noticing the package and the fact that they are missing a vagina? How does that happen? It does not happen. It is a situation  where there is full knowledge, and full complicity on the part of the trick. He wants the "bicycleta" experience. And most want the "free pass" that is associated with the experience. There is nothing wrong with this, if that is what a guy wants. What is wrong with the situation is the level of denial involved, in my opinion. It is a very "Greco, Roman" type thing to do. Just admit it.

This rarely ever happens. Since 90% still have their package, how on earth do you inadvertently bareback an LB, without noticing the package and the fact that they are missing a vagina? How does that happen? It does not happen. It is a situation  where there is full knowledge, and full complicity on the part of the trick. He wants the "bicycleta" experience. And most want the "free pass" that is associated with the experience. There is nothing wrong with this, if that is what a guy wants. What is wrong with the situation is the level of denial involved, in my opinion. It is a very "Greco, Roman" type thing to do. Just admit it.
I'm talking about post ops. Give us some back up for your 90% figure

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Though this particular study applies to the US, a similar number applies to Thailand. I have spoken to a few ladyboys, and to many women who are friendly with ladyboys. The fact is, once the genitals are removed, there is no possibility of ever experiencing an orgasm again. Therefore, 90% choose not to have the genitals altered.

Among transgender women, 92 percent of the procedures were breast or chest operations, and 7 percent were facial.

Only 15 operations, or 0.9 percent, were on the genitals.

Among transgender men, there were zero genital operations reported.

Of all procedures on transgender men, 95 percent involved the breast or chest and 5 percent on the face.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/u-s-gender-confirmation-surgery-19-2016-doctors-say-n762916

I haven't, and am not going to, read the whole 19 page thread....

Just curious, is she back in Thailand yet? Busily working away, advertising on LINE, etc etc?

And I wonder what if anything the Ministry of Public Health will do upon her return.

In other countries, it's illegal to knowingly spread a communicable disease. But it's not clear to me whether Thailand has such a law.

57 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I cant comment on statistics, misses worked in a hair salon and was chatting to the LB customers, they told her most of their customers were straight guys, that just wanted to try it.  I guess give every ride a go in the pattaya fun park.

Just continuing on the subject of hiv rates in Thailand.  The national rate is high compared to UK, at around 1.5%.  Ordinarily I suppose you'd expect sex workers to have a higher rate, yet it is also true that many if not most already arrive in Pattaya,etc, having already been infected by their partners.  Rates are higher in some regions that are associated with drug use.  As with other countries, there is higher incidence amongst the gay community, especially with male sex workers.

I just don't know with bar girls so am not going to add to some of the incredible estimates that appear from time to time, but I doubt they are at all accurate.

Edited by mommysboy

On 07/04/2018 at 8:54 AM, Jingjock said:

That is the big spreader, normally hetrosexual sex its very difficult to get hiv unless their is a sore or an open lesion. A jamacan where I am from was hiv positive, having sex with many women unprotected. Pictures were shown in the paper with his name, many women came forward, none were hiv positive. Bisexuals are the biggest spreaders.

drug users intravenously 

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Yes, but only in countries where intravenous drug use is common. Heroin isn't the narcotic of choice in Thailand nowadays. 

Quite possibly things have changed, but injecting used to be a big problem in some areas.

Most sex tourists arrive in Thailand without hiv if they come from places like UK, so I doubt the bar girls are getting it from the job.

Edited by mommysboy

On 4/7/2018 at 8:54 AM, Jingjock said:

A jamacan where I am from was hiv positive, having sex with many women unprotected. Pictures were shown in the paper with his name, many women came forward, none were hiv positive. Bisexuals are the biggest spreaders.

That is proof that its nearly impossible to catch  HIV from a woman

It's not quite true.  It is difficult though.  You'd have to be very unlucky, but we've all had that from time to time.

50 UK sex tourists a year got hiv from heterosexual sex from Thailand- that's if the figures were correct- 2002-2010.

The place is full of gays, bi's, and LB lovers.  The LB beef injection is a big part of the spread here I think.

A lot of us make funny of LB, but they are very very popular in Pattaya.

I have read their HIV rate is extremely high and its kind of a "right of passage" to be positive.

15 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

It's not quite true.  It is difficult though.  You'd have to be very unlucky, but we've all had that from time to time.

Jingjocks Jamaican mate caught HIV and after they put an Advert in the newspaper, no females came forward who also had HIV, thats proof that he must be gay and caught it from a man and that its impossible to catch HIV from a woman

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Jingjocks Jamaican mate caught HIV and after they put an Advert in the newspaper, no females came forward who also had HIV, thats proof that he must be gay and caught it from a man and that its impossible to catch HIV from a woman

Much to argue about in this post..............I am not surprised that no females "came forward" this esp as they wouldn't want folks to know that they were HIV pos, BUT they could have gone for discreet tests!

It is not impossible to catch HIV from a woman.

Then again, were you being "sarcastic" and I didn't pick up on it?????

On 4/4/2018 at 2:34 PM, JOC said:

Note she was only found HIV positive after having "sex with dozens of men".....

Still beyond me....how can you play Russian roulette by having unprotected sex with a prostitute.....:coffee1:

Beyond me how a prostitute can have unprotected sex with prostitute mongers. They don't like being called <deleted>mongers, for some reason.