Video: What to expect if you touch up Thai women at Songkran!

webfact

I've had several Thai girls say to me in the past they won't go out during Songkran for this reason. Groups of Thai guys will surround a girl and use the festivity as an excuse to start groping her. I saw it myself in Khaosan road one Songkran when late one night a large group of Thai guys surrounded a Thai girl and started groping her as she was leaving the restaurant where she worked. At first she was a bit shocked but when she realised what was happening she screamed which seemed to bring them to their senses so they stopped, patted her on her back as though it was all a bit of fun and let her go on her way but you could see she was quite shaken up by it.
A few years ago it got so bad in Khaosan Rd the police there took to public shaming as punishment:

khaosan_groper.jpg

Placard reading "I like to touch women's breasts".
https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/news-songkran-squeezers-publicly-shamed-on-khao-san-road/

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Imagine if he'd been black and you said "black trash", ooooh there would be uproar :)

You don't really see blacks pushing locals around and then getting their heads kicked in. Mostly white scum in all these we got bashed videos. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Video: What to expect if you touch up Thai women at Songkran!

LOl... as amusing as it might seem, this video has jack to do with songkran, and probably jack to do with unwanted touching, given the hand position ( apparent claiming?) of the victim ( male) in the first three or five seconds.

none the less, with an astronomical 117.5% ( or whatever blah) of women being touched during the water fight.... I doubt that the video claim as to what to expect, has any relevance or similarity to the reality

lol.... disturbingly, this might indicate that 99% plus of folk ( male or female) touching other folk ( male or female) should not have real fear of repercussions. 

Sorry

4 hours ago, watcharacters said:

A video such as this has little value.    It is all out of context.

We see an attack on a non Thai person by women who appear to be Thai.  It is taken in a bar area.   What else?

Can anyone add to what  happened?     Maybe the "victim" is a TVF member and can add his side of the story?

Yes, and it is not Songkran either. The street is completely dry.

• Like 1

One of the benefits of getting old is that you see how much a waste of time and money chasing women has been in your life, Thai women more so. The thing I most regret is spending so much in bars here in the past, they mostly hate us anyway as the cli[p shows too clearly.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Thai women ?? That one in the tiny black shorts looks to be in possession of a hidden weapon !!!

Doubt it.  Thai women are very capable of putting down most men.  Never underestimate the wrath and when in Pattaya probably safer to wear a box (cricketing one) :laugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

One of the benefits of getting old is that you see how much a waste of time and money chasing women has been in your life, Thai women more so. The thing I most regret is spending so much in bars here in the past, they mostly hate us anyway as the cli[p shows too clearly.

Don't dwell on the past; look to the future.

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

Yep,but you have had fun,have you not?

Try having fun with an Australian female mammoth.That would teach you a lesson or two..Every Thai female is gold dust in comparison.

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Doubt it.  Thai women are very capable of putting down most men.  Never underestimate the wrath and when in Pattaya probably safer to wear a box (cricketing one) :laugh:

Yes indeed, plus the fact that a good percentage of these scumbag sex tourists are totally ignorant when it comes to Thai culture. This scumbag was lucky to get away with the slight injury he suffered; pity the Thai geezer with the white T-shirt and long hair didn't get involved?

1 minute ago, safarimike11 said:

Yes indeed, plus the fact that a good percentage of these scumbag sex tourists are totally ignorant when it comes to Thai culture. This scumbag was lucky to get away with the slight injury he suffered; pity the Thai geezer with the white T-shirt and long hair didn't get involved?

Yeah sure..I love it.May I hug you and kiss your lips?

Just for a second or two..you will understand..you are so intelligent..

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, watcharacters said:

A video such as this has little value.    It is all out of context.

We see an attack on a non Thai person by women who appear to be Thai.  It is taken in a bar area.   What else?

Can anyone add to what  happened?     Maybe the "victim" is a TVF member and can add his side of the story?

actually, the video starts with an attack on a female person, that appears to be Thai, by a male person that appears to be non-Thai.
The Female then defends herself as I would.
Rightly so, and good for her.

Also, the response was moderate as she had opportunity to kick between the legs, but she did not.

1 hour ago, KKr said:

actually, the video starts with an attack on a female person, that appears to be Thai, by a male person that appears to be non-Thai.
The Female then defends herself as I would.
Rightly so, and good for her.

Also, the response was moderate as she had opportunity to kick between the legs, but she did not.

And to be fair, the other two only jumped in after he'd hit her. Pretty funny how he's crying. 

Fortunately, there's no boyfriend with good Muay Thai techniques, good luck for him. 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Thanks 1

Funny how a crappy Thai press rag gives out a lecture on touching up Thai women in Thai language by using a foreigner in an old video, considering probably 95% of sexual harassment during Songkran is done buy drunk moronic Somchais. Still the same background prejudice and denial. 

• Like 1

Instant Karma is always on the cards when you want to grope someone you don't know on the street..

he got what he deserved!!

She got a beauty of a first kick into the ribs.. bet he felt that for a while!

Pity she missed with the follow-up stomp on the testicles!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1