Recovering line acount and transfer to. Another device without using data?

Sandman77

I have 3 line acount the first I know my id but not have a password or not registered with a phonenunber

After iPhone stop booting I cannot access anymore I did not find a way to logg in with a otp!, is there any ?

My 2. Line was registered by phone number , after my iPad was freezing after full memory I reinstall everything factory reset , after reinstall line also when I know my phone number no possibility to sign in

The only line I use over years it's still working , I know my id but forget what phonenunber I have used for register , I got the massage if I use the number that I was thinking I used before , all my data will be lost on the device I used before , I not Realy sure will all data gone when transfer a existing acount to another device or will the chat restored from iCloud when it saved before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not that I can understand your problem but you can only have one line account per device.  If you have three LINE accounts for three different devices your registration and password will be different for each one

And I don't care what you do , since LINE is a cloud application,  your are going to have to use DATA to change anything.  But since that appears to be a major problem for you use WiFi instead of DATA