So much better than road rage - charming Thai woman gets her ironic message across!

webfact

It's a good thing she's attractive or let's face it: nobody would find this cute or funny or noteworthy... A creative way to do public shaming I suppose, though (because really isn't that the only consequence to the driver?).

Just now, Katia said:

It's a good thing she's attractive or let's face it: nobody would find this cute or funny or noteworthy... A creative way to do public shaming I suppose, though (because really isn't that the only consequence to the driver?).

I think it would still be amusing regardless.

1 hour ago, watcharacters said:

Me thinks you meant Iconic?

Ya, I didn't get that either...  I'm not sure how what she did was in any way "ironic," unless I'm missing something in the Thai psyche.

Iconic??? Not sure about that either. Covering the person's car in post-it notes is certainly kind of quirky and unusual. But I'm having a hard time following how that's supposed to send any particular kind of message to the offending driver/parker.

As for the dancing, there's a million Thai women doing Facebook videos strutting their stuff to this same particular song. How and/or why it got to be so pervasive here, I haven't got a clue. But, in this case, the young lady is pretty easy on the eyes, and has a decent sense of style in her dancing...

Still struggling to figure out what, if anything, the dancing and song have to do with the person who blocked her from getting out with her car. Or as others have suggested above, maybe it was just her opportunity for 3 minutes of fame in Thailand.

Now, make it a bra and panties instead of a pink pantsuit, and I could have kept with it for 6 minutes instead of just 3.  :sleepy:

My usual response to someone parking a car with gear/handbrake locked across my exit is to stuff a loosely rolled up ball of tissue up their exhaust pipe.

Their car will start, it will run normaly at slow speeds but the engine will fart and splutter when they try to accelerate. 

Eventually the tissue get's blown out but not before convincing the driver their car has a serious engine problem.

37 minutes ago, NutsMango said:

Fake... it doesn't look like department store's garage.

Plus have you ever seen department store's garage full of cars without a single person around?

could be a condo block, does that make it fake

just had a quick look and i have been in department store car parks that look like that and not many people around

she is obviously doing it for attention but doesn't mean it's 'fake' whatever that means

48 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

My usual response to someone parking a car with gear/handbrake locked across my exit is to stuff a loosely rolled up ball of tissue up their exhaust pipe.

Their car will start, it will run normaly at slow speeds but the engine will fart and splutter when they try to accelerate. 

Eventually the tissue get's blown out but not before convincing the driver their car has a serious engine problem.

Even better is to soak a piece of paper, remove coil wire from distributor, insert wet paper and reinsert wire. The car will start and run...until the paper dries. Usually takes extensive testing to discover the problem. Time is money 5555.

If this is an actual event, as opposed to a staged event, more power to the lady in pink. Thailand (and the world) needs a lot more cool heads like her. This is a 1,000 times better than those road rage characters. 

Archived