Junta Says Prawit On ‘Leave’ After Heart Bypass

webfact

13 hours ago, petedk said:

I believe this is "fake news". 

Usually doctors recommend 4 to 6 weeks after surgery (at least) before resuming any kind of work.

Also his age (72) is almost at a point where this type of surgery is not recommended.

Maybe I am wrong, but it is all very convenient. 

It says in other reports he previously had a heart operation, and this time it was just a check up.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HooHaa said:

I question whether or not this is just a way to get him out of the spotlight.

if he doesnt come back for health reasons, they have effectively publicly sidelined him without any admission of culpability from anyone. Its rather a win win.

he can still exert influence behind the scenes, the thorn is out of the army's, junta's,  government's side.

i do hope he has made plans to dispose of the watches should he perish on the table.

Maybe lend them to someone. 

True it's a trick. 

Why does he have to leave Thailand to have his heart tended to? I believe Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok is one of the best in the world. Maybe he'll take a side trip to Dubai and look into residency there rather than face the courts. My how time flies!! (Or flees)

32 minutes ago, Ocicat said:

Why does he have to leave Thailand to have his heart tended to? I believe Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok is one of the best in the world. Maybe he'll take a side trip to Dubai and look into residency there rather than face the courts. My how time flies!! (Or flees)

Bumrungrad is for people.

• Haha 2