Murder in Tesco Lotus handicapped toilets: police arrest hoodlum grandson of the rich and famous

rooster59

1 hour ago, kotsak said:

Case closed, that's the last we hear of him..

hummm... maybe, maybe not. as my thai's friend's 10 year old daughter, mint, said to me last week;

mint; what are prisons for?

me: criminals?

mint; poor people.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

So have the police revealed before about the 3 other Tesco murders? I never herd anything about those murders before. 

people get murdered all the time in chumphon, thai on thai. wouldn't make the news. just local disputes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Murder in Tesco Lotus handicapped toilets: police arrest hoodlum grandson of the rich and famous

And this piece of shit killed a elderly lady for gold worth 40.000 baht.....

The rich and famous families are not, what they used to be.

But I am really sorry......Can I go back to my internet games now?

sorry.JPEG

3 minutes ago, JOC said:

And this piece of shit killed a elderly lady for gold worth 40.000 baht.....

The rich and famous families are not, what they used to be.

But I am really sorry......Can I go back to my internet games now?

sorry.JPEG

elderly lady

Careful JOC, she was only 56 you might upset some fellow members describing her as elderly ; )

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

After interviewing Ranakorn, Sorasak went with his entourage to Tesco Lotus. There he told the store that they need to beef up security.

And the Thai judiciary need to hand out real sentences for murder, not the 2 years he previously got plus all his other assaults

• Like 2

Serial and Multiple Murderers would get life incarceration in a Mental Institution or Death penalty;  
but that did not seem to apply here. 
Very unfortunate for the victim.
May she RIP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Sadly, you just know that he is going to be out on bail in no time. 500,000 Baht and he gets to wander around for the foreseeable future. For a family so wealthy, that is peanuts.

Bail maybe, but will his passport be confiscated?  

3 hours ago, Psimbo said:
4 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

So the first 3 murders were hushed down by the police?

Wow- you really are stretching the tinfoil hat today aren't you. Have you not worked out that the other murders may not ( as in are NOT) be connected to him. Them satellites and radiation are everywhere!

Edited 3 hours ago by Psimbo

not saying it necessarily happened in this case but do you doubt police accept funds to alter outcomes/ hush things, etc etc ??? zero to do with "tinfoil hats" everything to do with corruption/integrity

2 hours ago, Deez said:

Foreign passport being purchased as we speak

would assume it already has one, more likely airline tickets have been brought for fly out of Cambodia or Burma - just have to now finalise passport control at a border somewhere and looking for YL, driver to assist. 

5 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

You think so? I dont. This guy brutally murdered a well known and rich woman. He will do 20 years on admission, probably get a token death sentence too.

I suspect there will be much talking behind closed doors and much cash being distributed.  Last time he murdered someone who was sentenced to two years.  I also suspect he will be given a longer sentence but then spirited away to live in Singapore or somewhere similar.  As we know justice in Thailand is only measured by how much money you can come up with.

• Like 1

How long have the sad or confused commentators been here fcs. He’s killed before , several times and seemed to have got away with it Scott free! Maybe this time he won’t for everyone’s sake . Please post your sad and confused emojis to my post. Weirdos. 

19 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

How long have the sad or confused commentators been here fcs. He’s killed before , several times and seemed to have got away with it Scott free! Maybe this time he won’t for everyone’s sake . Please post your sad and confused emojis to my post. Weirdos. 

How do you know he has killed "several" times?

18 minutes ago, Rimkok said:

How do you know he has killed "several" times?

I don’t . But he has done it once b4 a nd been caught. He’s a wrong en but just because he has rich connections...... only God knows how many other times he’s done it and not been nicked. Just sayin . 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

When he was 16 he murdered a fellow student but was jailed for just 2 years in Ratchaburi. There were many other cases of assault against him. 

Just another example of how <deleted> this country is when it comes to justice and the lack there of depending on money and connections. 2 years for murder, assaults and now the spoiled, insane brat has killed again (maybe the other murders too) and I'll bet you he still has his passport.