Visiting Thailand - Shark attack is the least of your worries!

webfact

Just now, Deli said:

And there are so many sick buffalos, the owners' daughters are particular dangerous

Seriously ? Surely in these modern times the sick buffalo has been replaced by something more in keeping with the modern era...."I only have a Samsung J1", "my motorcycle has been stolen", "I have been robbed of all my worldly goods", "I owe money to the mafia", etc etc..... The sharks are still out there, the problem is everyone wants to be nibbled, they just don't want to be bitten.

24 minutes ago, JOC said:

With a topic like "Visiting-Thailand-shark-attack-is the-least-of your-worries"     what did you expect?

This is an invitation to Thai-bashing.....:coffee1:

Unfortunately, the topic headings seem to be going down this path more and more often recently.

• Like 2

Perhaps it is only news because of it's unlikeliness.......  Man bites dog , etc....

PS at least the Thais probably eat the whole thing.  The Chinese practice "trim and release" (to die by drowning) through lack of locomotional appendages.   A bit like "wound and release" deer hunting and not a lot at all like "catch and release" trout fishing

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Haha 1

The interview is just hilarious! Funniest thing I've listened to in ages!!! All so true too, except that maybe he needs to take care of her ever visits the southern shores of Australia & meets a white pointer! The Thais haven't eaten all of those! Not yet at least!

1 hour ago, Acemaker said:

I dont understand why you are even a Member here, there are bound to be far more negative posts in here re Thailand than positive, and yet day after day you come in here bleating about Members who dont feel the same as you do about this country, getting all upset about it, you are virtually a lone voice in here, the fact that Thais can do no wrong in your eyes is nieve beyond belief!  there are people in here that have been beaten up by Mobs of cowardly Thais, been mugged, Robbed, scammed,Family Members, Loved ones killed in Road Accidents by Drunken Bonehead Thais and yet you come in here constantly tarring all Brits with the same Brush, and i know for a fact that you are British yourself! you should be ashamed of yourself, Go somewhere else or find another Corner to Cry in.

Finally a well written non Thai bashing post, and no, not a lone voice at all... And you kill it with senseless rubbish about "mobs, boneheads" etc... ? Lol.

Maybe You should be the one to be ashamed of yourself, and go cry somewhere else

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Plenty sharks are all around when you're in Thailand and i'm not referring to the ones in the seas, from the tricksters, scammers, overcharging public transports and shopkeepers to the downright petty criminals and let's not forget those charming ladyboys out there, and Oh yeah, the police in Thailand aren't your friend either...

The Two legged sharks will bite you more than any of the ones swimming in the sea... 

And more frequently...