Trump says Stormy Daniels sketch is of a 'nonexistent man'

webfact

10 minutes ago, smotherb said:

My poor mislead friend. You can think of an impeachment as a trial. As in a trial, you can be found guilty or innocent. Clinton was impeached--put on trial--and was acquitted.

Now, please tell me more about your misinformed opinion on "damn lies" and "statistics"

Altered my mistake to appease a few of you who know the content is correct but deflect and obfuscate by piling in on a small error I made in haste.

No Americans were not that concerned and wanted him to remain as POTUS and he was NEVER convicted if you recall.

It did not alter the point of my post. Thank you. 

Edited by BobBKK

3 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Of course, making false statements couldn't possibly alter your point.

What "false statements"?  I am making a valid commentary on the fact that most of America were unconcerned by the Clinton scandal and wanted him to remain in post. There has been lots of research on 'how and why'. You might not agree with it but please refrain and desist attacking me personally. Thank you.

As to why Clinton survived the impeachment, I believe the American Public saw through all the political tricks, and as distasteful as Clinton's sexual habits were, they did not support removing him from office on the charge, and it was clear to those voting in the impeachment trial that removing him from office would have serious consequences with voters.  To convict the President, 67 votes of guilty were required.  The perjury charge failed, with 45 Republicans voting to convict, and 45 Democrats and 10 Republicans voting to acquit.  The obstruction of justice also failed, with 50 Republicans voting to convict and 45 Democrats and 5 Republicans voting to acquit.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-Bill-Clinton-survive-the-Lewinsky-scandal

8 hours ago, mikebike said:

The point seems to be you will throw out any crap which comes to your mind as fact then furiously backpeddle and obfuscate. It's amusing that you will never admit to being obviously wrong.

Sounds like the LIAR Trump. Maybe his defenders and more like him than different. An inability to admit wrong is a sign of a psychological impairment.  Humnnnnn.

This was discussed on MSNBC this AM a/b the sick man's world view. Which has nothing to do with facts.

Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

What "false statements"?  I am making a valid commentary on the fact that most of America were unconcerned by the Clinton scandal and wanted him to remain in post. There has been lots of research on 'how and why'. You might not agree with it but please refrain and desist attacking me personally. Thank you.

As to why Clinton survived the impeachment, I believe the American Public saw through all the political tricks, and as distasteful as Clinton's sexual habits were, they did not support removing him from office on the charge, and it was clear to those voting in the impeachment trial that removing him from office would have serious consequences with voters.  To convict the President, 67 votes of guilty were required.  The perjury charge failed, with 45 Republicans voting to convict, and 45 Democrats and 10 Republicans voting to acquit.  The obstruction of justice also failed, with 50 Republicans voting to convict and 45 Democrats and 5 Republicans voting to acquit.

https://www.quora.com/How-did-Bill-Clinton-survive-the-Lewinsky-scandal

Gee, at least you have done some research. However, I feel it is a waste of time trying to explain anything to you.

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Altered my mistake to appease a few of you who know the content is correct but deflect and obfuscate by piling in on a small error I made in haste.

No Americans were not that concerned and wanted him to remain as POTUS and he was NEVER convicted if you recall.

It did not alter the point of my post. Thank you. 

You have again gone off half-cocked, or is it totally unloaded. I said, " Seems some Americans were certainly concerned about Democrat president Clinton's sexual dalliances. " I do hope you can accept that "some" Americans were concerned because he was impeached.

I see no point to your erroneous post or your altered one.

Now please let it die. The moderators have been kind to let us continue with such an off-topic series of post.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, smotherb said:

Gee, at least you have done some research. However, I feel it is a waste of time trying to explain anything to you.

You have again gone off half-cocked, or is it totally unloaded. I said, " Seems some Americans were certainly concerned about Democrat president Clinton's sexual dalliances. " I do hope you can accept that "some" Americans were concerned because he was impeached.

I see no point to your erroneous post or your altered one.

Now please let it die. The moderators have been kind to let us continue with such an off-topic series of post.

We had let it die now YOU raise it again. Why?  I could answer your erroneous points but will not do so to respect the Mods previous post (before yours #93 - did you read it?).

Now can we get back to Stormy Daniels and Trumps assertion he is 'non-existent'?  (no need to reply).

• Like 1

Is it coincidence that Stormy has issued a 'reward' for the 'non-existent' man of 131,000 exactly 1,000 more than her 'reward' for keeping her mouth shut?  Obviously designed to make her hush money seem more 'clean'  and maybe she knows 'he' can never be found?  who knows but one things for sure Trump doesn't know either. Exists or not?  

• Sad 1