Schoolgirl in "live" post showing her cleavage in the classroom

rooster59

37 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Outrageous?  Shame?  Embarrassment?  Becoming widely acceptable?  A sad sign of the times?  She showed her cleavage.  Where are you from?  In my country that is normal, do you come from one of the Arab states by any chance?

Some have thought I am a Muslim, but in-fact it`s just the way I walk.

You say, in your country this is normal, and that`s the problem, it is what I said; there are strong influences that are trying to make these behaviours acceptable and are becoming actively encouraged by those with attitudes like yours. There are those that are forever trying to push the boundaries to what is acceptable in society, similar to the recent case of the Thai girl exposing herself on a bridge and then the images being posted on facebook. 

This is not just a case of young girl, probably a minor, displaying a bit of cleavage, this has been done in a sexulised manor in order to gain notice and draw media attention that has worked. If this was only a woman being fashionable then it would not be news worthy. Still say; this is a sad sign of the times that can only get from bad to much more extreme.

• Confused 1

I feel quite sorry for the poor young lady , being unable to afford a bigger shirt .

I may start a Gofundme page to raise money to buy her a right sized shirt .

Antone like to contribute?

Help the poor young Lady ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I feel quite sorry for the poor young lady , being unable to afford a bigger shirt .

I may start a Gofundme page to raise money to buy her a right sized shirt .

Antone like to contribute?

Help the poor young Lady ?

Well I am a hands on type a guy...:stoner:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1