What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Thanks giddyup, but I think this is just the first episode...……...and Bitdefender keeps trying to block it and when I unblock, it all sorts of different websites keep loading!!

Will look around and thanks all the same. ?

Is it American Crime Story you are after? All episodes are available here.. https://1337x1.unblocked.lol/torrent/2738354/American-Crime-Story-S02E01-HDTV-x264-SVA-ettv/

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2018 at 6:59 PM, bluesofa said:

I see A Very English Scandal started on BBC last Sunday.

The events preceding the Jeremy Thorpe ‘trial of the century’.
Hugh Grant playing the leader of the British liberal party Jeremy Thorpe & Ben Whishaw as his lover

It's three episodes over three weeks. E01 is on tpb.

I remember being at school during the trial. A guy called Norman Scott was involved. I couldn't believe the Daily Mirror at the time carried the headline: "Scott of the Arse Antics". I don't know how they got away with printing it.

Brilliant first episode. Eagerly awaiting for the next.

• Like 1

Hugh Grant is such a sexy kisser. Mmmmmm.

Anyway watching what can only be describes as a taut thriller in todays wasteland of celluloid disaster.

In Darkness....blind woman....two gorgeous babes, russian mafuia, serbian war criminal...hard to go too wrong.

Edited by JHolmesJr

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. Rise was not a show about homosexuals. I find it hilarious when anti-gay people can't say gay and use homosexual as an obvious insult. It was a show about U.S. culture wars in the rust belt. The gay issues were a part of it. It would have been more powerful if they had kept the original story. Instead they watered it down. I'm just saying it goes both ways. It's well documented for example that representation of gay characters in the movies had gone down instead of up. When I was a kid if was almost nothing. I guess that the anti-"PC" crowd want things the way they were in the olden days. Gays basically invisible.

in the late 60s early 70s it was 'hoe - moe - sexual' and folks looked puzzled and then ventured: 'you mean queer? sorta faggot like?' this was before the designation 'gay' came widely into use...it was good to have gay friends back in those times to keep up with the jargon...

and now 'queer' has become acceptable? and what does 'queer' have to do with 'maricon!' within different subcultures? some friends have invited me to come to CA to visit but I may decline as I would be totally confused after 30 years...'gay? you mean like maricon!?' 'no, 'queer' sorta like...you know, like the artistic types...' and then someone would presume that I am insulting his manhood and in the confusion unpleasantness would ensue...and when before it was switchblades now it's assault rifles...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

10 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Brilliant first episode. Eagerly awaiting for the next.

I remember this and was amazed at how much was printed about the sordid details, and one particular quote became a bit of a byword/joke at the time...……………..when Thorpe said to Scott, who didn't seem too keen on what was about to happen, "bite the pillow Norman".

Will def watch this on BBC iPlayer.

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2018 at 4:13 PM, JimmyJ said:

Downloading it now due to your review and I look the look of the still you provided.

I like to know nothing about a film as far as plot/subject etc. but will glance at headings of reviews on IMDB sometimes to get a feel for reaction.

Glanced at IMDB - only about 6 or 8 reviews but all 9's and 10's and they don't have the feel of ratings by the producer and director and friends of the production which happens a lot when there are only a few ratings.

PS - I'm glad you watched and enjoyed a subtitled film.

Anyone who doesn't watch films with subtitles is missing out on lots of great world cinema and depriving themselves of wonderful experiences.

Thanks for posting this.  Excellent. Great atmosphere/locations/casting and story continually interesting.

Male and female leads do a fine job.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:14 AM, tukkytuktuk said:

One more mention. Suggested by Will27

Pustina - Wasteland (Eng Subs) - Crime series

Seen all 8 Episodes, 3 the first night and 5 the second.

Never watched subtitled stuff before.

Conclusion: You will not be disappointed! A real gem, a masterpiece, worthy of an oscar.

Pustina-Wasteland-12.jpg

Thanks for posting this.  Excellent. Great atmosphere/locations/casting and story continually interesting.

Male and female leads (father and mother) do a fine job.

On 5/24/2018 at 6:14 AM, tukkytuktuk said:

One more mention. Suggested by Will27

Pustina - Wasteland (Eng Subs) - Crime series

Seen all 8 Episodes, 3 the first night and 5 the second.

Never watched subtitled stuff before.

Conclusion: You will not be disappointed! A real gem, a masterpiece, worthy of an oscar.

Pustina-Wasteland-12.jpg

Male and female leads (father and mother) do a fine job.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, Will27 said:

Fauda - The first 3 episodes with subs are out there.

I prefer to wait until the whole season is available with hard-coded

embedded subs.

The whole series with quality hard coded embedded subs is now available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New series called Trust is good.  A better take on the J Paul Getty kidnapping than the film, All the money in the world.  All ten episodes now streamed.

Killing Eve, Deep State, The Looming Tower, Safe, The Handmaid's Tale, The Terror all worth a go.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

New series called Trust is good.  A better take on the J Paul Getty kidnapping than the film, All the money in the world.  All ten episodes now streamed.

Killing Eve, Deep State, The Looming Tower, Safe, The Handmaid's Tale, The Terror all worth a go.

I'd go along with Killing Eve, a very good spy thriller. It's a BBC America production. eight episodes. On tpb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I'd go along with Killing Eve, a very good spy thriller. It's a BBC America production. eight episodes. On tpb

I found Killing Eve totally unbelievable, gave it away after 3 episodes.

7 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Spud has dropped an interesting multi part series called Ingobernable

which it turns out is spanish for ungovernable.

seems tpb is blocked so wonder how this is gonna work

pirateproxy.sh  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Spud has dropped an interesting multi part series called Ingobernable

which it turns out is spanish for ungovernable.

seems tpb is blocked so wonder how this is gonna work

The .org works fine for me on AIS?

8 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The .org works fine for me on AIS?

I still have it on Firefox as well but the font has changed to very small.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

any cool working proxies for KAT...used to be a bangin' site till things got messed up

pm if its better that way please

Not sure if still working. Edit: Don't bother, may contain a virus and unwanted advertising.

Edited by giddyup

Next up

Movie - The Last Witness (2018)

An ambitious young journalist uncovers the horrific slaughter of 22,000 Polish officers during the Second World War. A secret that has been kept hidden for far too many years.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3709552/

Movie - Love Simon (2018)

Simon Spier keeps a huge secret from his family, his friends, and all of his classmates: he's gay. When that secret is threatened, Simon must face everyone and come to terms with his identity.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5164432/

TV Show - Till Death Us Do Part (1965!!)

I have been sent a DVD rip set with description as a politically correct UK comedy . I have watched some later really funny stuff from Warren Mitchell but not this one I think.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060035/

T.V. shows in the news.

Roseanne, which was rebooted after decades of darkness, is worth watching (mostly for Americans) even considering how bizarre her politics have become. 

The new first season is over (and it was very entertaining) but the planned new second season was just cancelled because of a VERY racist tweet by Roseanne.

I understand their business decision but I'm sad to see the show end (again!). 

This is pretty big news because the show was rated third of all U.S. shows this year.

The power of twitter!

Edited by Jingthing

On 5/3/2018 at 8:39 AM, BaldPlumber said:

One for the Brits.

Cunk on Britain. 5 episode mini series in which Philomena Cunk explains the last two thousand years of British history.

Anyone who liked Screenwipe and/or Charlie Brooker will love this.

Extremely funny, but not for pedants who may well suffer a heart attack watching it.

Available on iPlayer, torrent and streaming sites.

I'm not a Brit but I'm loving her humor.

I like Killing Eve as well but everyone one is entitled to their own opinion.

I've rated shows where other people have said they're crap and visa versa.

It's all subjective.

The only way to know is to have a look yourself.

On this theme , I’ve just finished season two of Preacher and can’t wait for season 3 to start !! ( June 24th ).

Anyone else a fan ??