What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

For whatever reason I have been interested in WW2 / Holocaust movies lately. I had never seen this one.

Another one I missed in the past...

Edited by Alive
  • Like 1

Sno has just put out a new Icelandic 4 part TV thriller called The Lava Field.

Weekend sorted.

Really good just watched it,sno also downloading another good looking series the out-laws first 4 on the bay

50 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Stumbled across a really good French film called 137 Karat.

Very well made heist film…and excellent hardcoded english subs on alluc etc

50 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Stumbled across a really good French film called 137 Karat.

Very well made heist film…and excellent hardcoded english subs on alluc etc

Where can I find it as a download, looked everywhere.

What happened in the world in the past decade to see so so many zombie films produced. What attracts people to this form of scare? They seem to have replaced war films in a way. I liked Dawn of the Dead way back but recently so many have come out I don't have any interest in this idea.

I watched The Fighter again with Mark Wahlberg. I plan to watch Boondock Saints I & II again.

• Like 1

On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 10:42 AM, DM07 said:

Wayward Pines, Outcast and Preacher were/are highly enjoyable, but the biggest surprise for me was Stranger Things!

Being a child of the 80's, this ticked so many boxes for me...

I didn't think I'd like Stranger Things but it's pretty good. Nothing really new here but all the old classic elements come together in a satisfying homage to 80s SF.

• Like 2

Just downloaded  upstart crow by Ben Elton ,its about Shakespear and his family

most stuff by Ben Is really good , but this is utter rubbish and completely ruined by over the top canned laughter , dreadfull

• Like 1

14 hours ago, i claudius said:

Just downloaded  upstart crow by Ben Elton ,its about Shakespear and his family

most stuff by Ben Is really good , but this is utter rubbish and completely ruined by over the top canned laughter , dreadfull

Could not agree more. Hoped for something on the level of  Black Adder (I mean, not only Ben Elton but also David Mitchell, what could go wrong?) but was bitterly disappointed. Did not make it past episode 1.

Edited by jope
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, JB300 said:

Ok, so which idiots recommended "Suits"!!!

That's every spare moment of the last couple of week gone, I'm up to the last episode of season 5 & wondering how I'm going to cope when I get to the end of season 6!!!

Hooked!!!

Try "Trailer Park Boys" next. It is completely different - a really warped comedy - but if you like unusual shows, it is one. I think there are something like 11 seasons and a few movies derived from the show. It is filmed  in Canada.

• Like 1

BiT of a spoiler alert regarding the investigator .

just watched the investigator, about the cop who followed up the guy who killed his wife and got sent to prison 9 years later although they never found her body , i actually quite liked it , but at the end was a little disapointed , basically he discovered nothing out , just went over what the police already knew , and when at the end it said that his files had been sent to the police regarding the other woman , well why bother ,they had already told him that "his files" were of no use as they already had all the information and would not be prosecuting .

as i said ,i enjoyed it ,but in the end it was all a complete waste of everyons time as he turned up nothing new ,

• Like 2

Tv series- No Limit.

Enjoying this 6 part French series created by Luc Besson.
Plenty of action and humour and not to be taken too seriously.
Has hard coded subs.

Sorry, I couldn't find a trailer with English subs but you can get the drift.

IMDB: A terminally ill French secret service agent is hired by Hydra, a mysterious black ops organization set up by the government, to fight crime by any means necessary and receive experimental treatment in return. Also, his daughter hates him.

• Like 2

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me where to find Thai TV channels on a Kodi android box? I found them by accident a couple of weeks ago but cannot remember how or where. Wifey needs it for our spare TV as the picture is much better than cable which we're cancelling.

Thanks all :)

20 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Love the new Orange is the new black season 4. The best season so far. Excellent plots and story lines. In my opinion the show of the year and it will win all the awards for best tv show 2016. If I had 3 thumbs I'd say 3 thumbs up. Score 9 out of 10. Well worth watching!

I am happy OitNB isn't really about Piper anymore, by far the least interesting and dislikeable character imo

6 hours ago, welsh1 said:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995868/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Pele's meteoric rise from the slums of Sao Paulo to leading Brazil to its first World Cup victory at the age of 17 is chronicled in this biographical drama.

http://123movies.to/film/pele-birth-of-a-legend-12278/watching.html

I watched this last night ... didn't think it was the best movie ever made but, nevertheless, a good story of early days of GOAT.  I would still recommend this movie to others.  I thought the special cameo was very cool (and nice touch to the story) ...

• Like 2