What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Succumbed to iTunes and watched T2. Was ok nothing special just a trip down memory lane - the begbies father scene was that a real scene from T1 or added in fir story. I do not remember it. I liked that ending though for him was nice.

Tv series- Cannabis.

An excellent start to this new French series.
All 6 episodes are available with hard coded subs.

IMDB: When a huge marijuana shipment falls prey to thieves, the aftermath touches players from all ranks on the drug trade between Morocco and Europe.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Binge watched House of Cards Season 5.

Nice but it's gone way over the top….gone from plausible to pure theatrics.

I will be waiting for season 6 tho…addicted to the evil couple.

Gosh what an exiting life you lead , come to live in Thailand and watch 13 episodes of house of cards at a sitting ,you should be like us guys who really live the high life "yes dear i have washed the car ,ime just off to cut the grass":partytime2: 

50 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Gosh what an exiting life you lead , come to live in Thailand and watch 13 episodes of house of cards at a sitting ,you should be like us guys who really live the high life "yes dear i have washed the car ,ime just off to cut the grass":partytime2: 

who told u i live in thailand? Im far from being a bingo player…. Im a 2 week millionaire, baby.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Tv series- Cannabis.

An excellent start to this new French series.
All 6 episodes are available with hard coded subs.

IMDB: When a huge marijuana shipment falls prey to thieves, the aftermath touches players from all ranks on the drug trade between Morocco and Europe.

is this a Sno special?

On 06/01/2017 at 10:50 PM, Rc2702 said:

Succumbed to iTunes and watched T2. Was ok nothing special just a trip down memory lane - the begbies father scene was that a real scene from T1 or added in fir story. I do not remember it. I liked that ending though for him was nice.

The wife surprised me yesterday ,she said someone on facebook had said ,sliding doors with Gwyneth Paltrow ,about a woman who catches/misses her train and the way her life goes either way , its an oldie ,well i downloaded it and we watched it , she was right it was good .

Tv series - Umbre

This 8 part series from Romania was seriously good.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a torrent with English subs so I had to stream it.
Found it on Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h28bk

A bit of messing around as I prefer downloading but well worth the effort.

IMDB: Relu is a family man. He has two children, a wife and a double life. Seen through the eyes of his family, Relu Oncescu appears to be an ordinary taxi driver. No one suspects that Relu works as a collector for Capitanu', a local mobster.

• Like 2

I like most things with Ray Winstone.

This one didn't disappoint.

Jawbone - Former youth boxing champion Jimmy McCabe, after hitting rock bottom, returns to his childhood boxing club and his old team,

gym owner Bill and corner-man Eddie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Pretty funny, unfortunately it's ended. Another Brit comedy series I really enjoyed is Ideal. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417332/

Thanks. Will check it out

never heard of Peep Show until Netflixs. I've watched the whole thing twice and never do that. Looking forward to seeing it again 

best American show similar is Curb your Enthusiasm. Fantastic 

never heard of Peep Show until Netflixs. I've watched the whole thing twice and never do that. Looking forward to seeing it again 

You watched the whole 9 series ! Twice !!

It is pretty funny though [emoji4]

35 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

I've seen all episodes of that. Larry David wrote a lot of the Seinfeld stuff, but his series doesn't have that godawful laugh track, thank god.

55 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I've seen all episodes of that. Larry David wrote a lot of the Seinfeld stuff, but his series doesn't have that godawful laugh track, thank god.

Modern Family and Fresh off the Boat - two very funny USA comedies

3 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just watched 1st part of a 3 part mini series on the Beeb.
Paula: a young woman has a one night stand with a stranger and her life is turned into a nightmare !!

Pretty good thriller !

Part 2 already out on iPlayer .

What is the name of the series?