Poll: Half of all foreigners are contemplating or have had a sexual experience with a lady boy

webfact

2 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

No man in his right mind would consider having sex with a transvestite (Ladyboy).  ThaiVisa has sunk to new lows even publishing something like this. ????    

Then you have definitely never been to Pattaya or Thailand for that matter as I see many many males walking, holding hands, eating, drinking with LB everyday.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

So a poll , without supporting evidence, claims that 50% of foreigners want to "fiddle" with a lady boy.  Complete sensationalism in my opinion which is perhaps why no poll detail data is listed. The only way that may have any percentage probability IMHO would be if they only polled Arabs

Well, it was a poll of 300 people.  That is a decent number and how surveys are conducted.

What you want? Photo s and video??

Just now, CMNightRider said:

No man in his right mind would consider having sex with a transvestite (Ladyboy).  ThaiVisa has sunk to new lows even publishing something like this. ????    

Don't forget that there are probably many men not in their right mines on TV as can be adjudged by their replies to many postings. However gay relationships are an acceptable matter these days, and just because one of the gay partners likes to dress up in a frock should not prejudice a gay sexual relationship. Although Abhorrent to me, live and let live so long as they leave me alone.  A long long time ago one of these trannies thought he would be a bit forward with me. Even though it was outside the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok I can assure you his nuts would have been sore for a while.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, it was a poll of 300 people.  That is a decent number and how surveys are conducted.

What you want? Photo s and video??

Poll by whom ? where ? what age group ? etc etc. ? just BS to fill a page . Probably written by a trannie reporter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

My mate, Glassback, a horrible skinny, hairy little tw@ (second steward) picked up a 'girl' in Singapore many years ago, got 'her' back to the hotel only to find out she was a he. What happened, I natively asked? (being a 17-year old JOS). "Just whopped her over and gave her one up the backside" was the reply. I was more careful picking up prostitutes after that. Those were the days.......

Edited by grollies

On 5/19/2019 at 7:43 AM, mommysboy said:

Some ladyboys look very attractive in a girly sort of way, so I really don't believe most of the protestations.

Whatever floats your boat. Some goats look attractive too but I don't want to bang one.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/19/2019 at 11:24 AM, bert bloggs said:

No ,its a man ,with a dangly dick ,nice looking i admit ,but still a man , a horse born in a stable ,never becomes a dog .

lol

Hourse and Hounds , my favourite magazine. Read on..

So a poll , without supporting evidence, claims that 50% of foreigners want to "fiddle" with a lady boy.  Complete sensationalism in my opinion which is perhaps why no poll detail data is listed. The only way that may have any percentage probability IMHO would be if they only polled Arabs
It would have been 95% and they dont have to be ladyboys.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2

On 5/19/2019 at 12:25 AM, Wilsonandson said:

So your not new to the scene. Let me ask you a question. Which do you prefer a lady intact or without hidden extras? I mean I know that it's the junk issue that puts off a lot of first timers. Did it bother you your first time away from home? For me it wasn't much of an issue as much as the next morning when I stumbled into the bathroom and caught her shaving. But the hangover didn't help things either. Yes I used to go to Nana as well back in the day. I wonder if it's still got the thrill today?

What was she shaving?

My mate, Glassback, a horrible skinny, hairy little tw@ (second steward) picked up a 'girl' in Singapore many years ago, got 'her' back to the hotel only to find out she was a he. What happened, I natively asked? (being a 17-year old JOS). "Just whopped her over and gave her one up the backside" was the reply. I was more careful picking up prostitutes after that. Those were the days.......
When i first came to Thailand all those years ago ,i didnt know about ladyboys,but i remember going into a bar in Nana,and sitting down with a"girl" she said you do know i am not a real girl? And a few times in the days when i did not know the difference they always mentioned it ,i suppose they didnt want the hastle of guys like me running off when we got to the playing about stage ,i can assure you i would have.

• Like 1

This is recycled garbage.  ThaiVisa needs a kick in the backside for bringing this up - a stupid tiny poll that is a totally unrepresentative of a true picture.  Trying to create news instead of reporting it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

When i first came to Thailand all those years ago ,i didnt know about ladyboys,but i remember going into a bar in Nana,and sitting down with a"girl" she said you do know i am not a real girl? And a few times in the days when i did not know the difference they always mentioned it ,i suppose they didnt want the hastle of guys like me running off when we got to the playing about stage ,i can assure you i would have.

Don't suppose anyone here remembers Bugis Street, the ladyboys, the nightly pagents? As a young seafarer we were welcomed at Raffles, sitting in the gardens in the inner square watching all the nobs in ballgowns and dinner jackets as we supped Singapore Slings. Then onto Bugis Street for beer, food and a jump. Singapore is rubbish now but they put these Pattaya Beach Road lot to shame......

So what!

If Thai women can't look after themselves, who cares what is on offer, and by the way, many ladyboys are more a women and attractive than a Thai women, apart from one obvious flaw.

This is Thailand.

The biggest bro........ in the world.

• Sad 1

On 6/4/2019 at 6:46 PM, geoffbezoz said:

Don't forget that there are probably many men not in their right mines on TV as can be adjudged by their replies to many postings. However gay relationships are an acceptable matter these days, and just because one of the gay partners likes to dress up in a frock should not prejudice a gay sexual relationship. Although Abhorrent to me, live and let live so long as they leave me alone.  A long long time ago one of these trannies thought he would be a bit forward with me. Even though it was outside the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok I can assure you his nuts would have been sore for a while.

Do you often show aggression towards ladyboys?

• Sad 1

On 5/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Part of the normalization of deviant behaviour, is surveys saying 'everyone wants to do it'.

Who is the deviant: The ones who censure others' behavior, or the ones enjoying their own lives regardless of prudish censure? 

Edited by Ebumbu
  • Like 1

No Way. Half? 10-15% is more believable and even that's because Thailand attracts people into kink after all that is what made Bangkok and Pattaya famous. Might wonder where the people were interviewed, apparently not among the circle of guys I know and I've been around off and on since the mid 80s. Sounds like somebody is making a sales pitch for them, trying to make it sound mainstream.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AdamKnight said:

No Way. Half? 10-15% is more believable and even that's because Thailand attracts people into kink after all that is what made Bangkok and Pattaya famous. Might wonder where the people were interviewed, apparently not among the circle of guys I know and I've been around off and on since the mid 80s. Sounds like somebody is making a sales pitch for them, trying to make it sound mainstream.

Ehmm so how did you calculate that its only 15%?

Go to Nana plaza etc these ladyboys there are in high demand...

On 5/3/2019 at 10:59 PM, thaicurious said:

Might not be strictly fetish, certainly not for everyone. Might be orientation no less valid & real than being strictly straight or being gay or bi or asexual or whathaveyou.

I'm gay, my brother is str8 and a childhood friend came out to me late in life as pansexual or gamp (those who luvs the ladyboys) though myself & our friends thought him str8 all these decades (as he also luvs the ladies). Outside of who we love, with regard to orientation, I can't tell the difference between the three of us.

It makes sense with regard to humanity and its socializations, that for everyone is someone. That as some people are born intersexed (born with outside physical aspects of both sexes) or that some are born with unseen brain structures that don't match the seen physical sex of the bodies they were born with (this has been shown in autopsies of trans people) other people are born who are naturally attracted to them.

Recent scientific studies bare this out.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

"Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics...

...GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men...

...Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual..."

So far studies seem to indicate attraction to ladyboys might be a distinct orientation within itself or a subset or the orientation of heterosexuality.

While some might fetishize some particular body part or combination ie so-called chicks with dicks, others, particularly the pansexuals, seem attracted to the person who happens to have such components. That they are oriented towards the person makes it not a fetish; it makes it an orientation.

Your post seems believable to me. My perception is that some guys are truly attracted to ladyboys because they just are, it's their nature and most of us are not.  Orientation means that it's mostly all in the wiring.

• 2 months later...