Media under fire over NLA napping pics

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

A junta-appointed legislator raged at the media for showing his fellow legislators sleeping in a session deliberating the Bt3-trillion national budget

Of course! He´s entitled to a little nap, when it´s not anything more important than that. 

• Like 1

In the paper where I first saw this photo, I thought the line underneath was very kind. They were "resting their eyes". If you look at the photo long enough, you will surely discern the deep and active engagement with General Prayuth's words and ideas going on under their eyelids.

• Haha 1

Let media do his job: bring up all the things that are going wrong and punish the ones; either missusing the money of the taxpayers and the people of a country, making wrong decessions, don't do their job the right way and and and....

So yes i understand there is a big fear of media to bring up the things that are sh.t...from under the table....

'“They showed photos of NLA members sleeping via social media.'

Oh, I don't think they were sleeping via social media; I think they were genuinely blotto. And if this moron's reaction is the best we can expect to sight of the unacceptable face of junta governance, no wonder the country is in a morass. 

'Prayut said. “Corruption is not about the system. It all depends on people.”'

Particularly on those who are awake when the goodies are being divvied up. 

• Like 2