In bombshell, Trump says U.S. backs out of G7 communique, criticizes Trudeau

rooster59

7 minutes ago, tonbridgebrit said:

1a0fc5ffa077ab01e445e0b8a0ff6290.jpg.28c81c1334929196da88b6daf66b33b3.jpg

Okay, the above picture was taken at the big meeting. Now, please look at the photo below.

1a0.jpg.94db12e2e46ab79275b5b15389b5d00e.jpg

The above photo is of John R Bolton. Yes, Bolton was there. He was there, next to Trump for the photo. Bolton is not a good man. Bolton, yes, he's the one who is influencing Trump in a bad way. It's not just Bolton who is a bad influence on Trump, there's others as well. But Bolton is doing it, more than anybody else.

Trump was a good man until Bolton showed up. LOL

I think its more a case of "birds of a feather nesting together"

Edited by sirineou
forgot to erase something else I was writing
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, rungsi said:

image.png.0d203fce5fe2a60fb35fba95b6148f81.pngMama Merkel and his streetboy leader

image.png

I look at this picture and feel the Asian members do not  appear to show must faith in Merkel up against Trump. Emperor Merkel expects all and any to bow to her presence. The Asians know Trump will not. Quite a shocker for Merkels emperor image huh.

Edited by lovelomsak
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

To me Trump's unilateral 'America First' ideology, is either wilfully or by ignorance, going to the destroy world trade system that has provided stability and dispute resolution under WTO rules

Ignorance

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

Yeah well, let's not forget for a moment that each person in that G7 room is there for himself and that of his country's benefits, and that's what Trump is doing albeit in your face like style.....

So you're saying this is in the interests of the US.

I'd like to see Merkel orMacron press their palms down on the table in front of Xi like that.....disgraceful spineless BS.

Their aggression doesnot appear to be getting much support though even here huh.

Edited by lovelomsak
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Trump is doing what has to be done for America and American interests. Of course the other countries do not like it they are used to playing the presidents of America. Trump is the only one with guts enough to say America will not be a door mat any more. 

He is so good.  And he means business.He will get America working again and prosperous. No one likes him but he gets results. What do people want a mouth piece who just rolls over or a man who deals with reality. Trump doesnot roll over and get walked on he is so good.

Please be isolationist. We don't want or need the USA. Please just stay at home. OK?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lovelomsak said:

I'd like to see Merkel orMacron press their palms down on the table in front of Xi like that.....disgraceful spineless BS.

Their aggression doesnot appear to be getting much support though even heer huh.

Well, I for one fully support their "agression" (which in man-child supporter speak probably means someone told the POS some truths)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

The world willnot and cannot allow isolationiism. So a deal will have to be struck huh.

Or, they'll wait it out a couple of years, and deal with the next, hopefully sane, POTUS.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

The G7 countries are there to strengthen their links together and to work as one powerful unit.  Not to be isolationist. 

It's simple enough... Trump is as mad as a coot (apologises to all coots out there).  He is way out of his depth, which appears to be less than skin deep.  What is sad but understandable is that the other G6 don't just tell him to bugger off.  But Trump is not the USA and so they bite their lip for now.

Coot? Close but no cigar 

1 hour ago, iroc4life said:

Trump is doing what should have been done by all Presidents in the past, actual negotiations. If they fail then you must have leverage and everyone knows there is leverage. I do not like tariffs any more than most BUT when things are fixed to one side then impose a mirror tax on all import/export to every country that is traded with. Yes it will hurt for a while but the worlds biggest economy will recover. All of you from the EU calling for Trump to bow down to the rest of the world will be begging for the return when you are all speaking German again. Those from the UK talking smack about the US, what would you have Trump do? Beg like your government does to the EU the PEOPLE voted to exet from, Please!!

IROC as in Camaro? You don't see in Europe. Why?

17 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

Their aggression doesnot appear to be getting much support though even here huh.

As far I know, China is not one of our allies yet, neither is Russia yet

41 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Please be isolationist. We don't want or need the USA. Please just stay at home. OK?

Im not sure where you are from, but where I am from (europe) we need USA as an allie, and a good friend. Right now, he pisses us off!

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

IROC as in Camaro? You don't see in Europe. Why?

Yes, Thats right. By the way, there are some in europe and the UK. People who can actually afford the taxes and import duties on said vehicles. I have friends in both the EU and UK who have them. 

5 minutes ago, iroc4life said:

Yes, Thats right. By the way, there are some in europe and the UK. People who can actually afford the taxes and import duties on said vehicles. I have friends in both the EU and UK who have them. 

Poor souls. I'm a Porsche man.

You should give 1000 USD with each "car". 

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im not sure where you are from, but where I am form (europe) we need USA as an allie, and a good friend. Right now, he pisses us off!

Why does Europe need USA?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Noone is being isolationist only realist. Free trade is supposed to be that, Fair trade the same. Make it so or get in a trade war, either way a deal will be made.

Though the world may dislike the USA (who cares?) they need the USA more now then they did 20 years ago. Since all these trade deals and the creation of NATO, no country other than the USA has maintained a military strong enough for their own defense. Go it alone and as I said before, Germany the only EU state actually contributing to the EU will rule them all (EDIT) AGAIN

Edited by iroc4life
  • Like 1