The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes, and it is still very possible here.

In total westernized countries not so much.

Too many everywhere looking for a mommy.

they wouldn't be looking for one if they had mine for a mommy ????????

you're right, it is possible here, but took me quite a few to find a keeper.   hey,  i ain't complaining though ????

On 1/14/2019 at 5:01 PM, grollies said:

As part of the pissing contest I would like to submit the following:

Something like this then mate....

images (2).jpeg

Nah. I was referring to women more like the ones in these images, who can be found in abundance upcountry.

imageproxy.php.jpeg

19174955035_1c26796afd_b.jpg

646432.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

Nongthoomfairtex.jpg

7aa6993d8759210fd713c15040d0801d.jpg

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Nah. I was referring to women more like the ones in these images, who can be found in abundance upcountry.

imageproxy.php.jpeg

19174955035_1c26796afd_b.jpg

646432.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

Nongthoomfairtex.jpg

7aa6993d8759210fd713c15040d0801d.jpg

So, when you said, ahem, and I quote:

"I guess I am fortunate, in that I love the more natural looking Thai women, and alot of the "tribal" looking women are something I find quite stunning. But, I do not go for the classic beauty at all."

That was you being disingenuous?

Yes, can be found in abundance anywhere in Thailand and, apparently, on Google as well.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:24 PM, GinBoy2 said:

In my much much much younger days, I lived with a Sri Lankan, well ethnically at least. From Brooklyn of Sri Lankan immigrant parents.

She was probably the most gorgeous, sexy, yet infuriating woman I have ever known.

We fought like cats and dogs, in a very intense 24 month relationship.

In a curious twist of fate however, we probably talk on the phone couple of times a week, primarily so she can rail on her current husband!

It's a funny old world

Luckily you traded her in because someone poor bastard is stuck with an older uglier Version of her now lol

I learned a sneaky little trick.  I tell one of the dogs how selfish their human mum is by not doing xyz.  Of course I'm talking to her and not the dogs, but for some reason that gets through whereas just saying what I would like is ignored or not heard.

History changes and many things suddenly never happened, and everything is acceptable and available as part of her role in the relationship. 

Now I know a little bit what it might feel like to be Milton Ericson. ???? 

3 minutes ago, dode57k said:

Here's a simple test. Walk along any High street in your home country. For me that's the UK. You'll see (the majority of women) will be fat, grumpy, stressed, boring looking creatures. Now compare to a similar location in Thailand....I rest my case 

Ditto (Canada)

(with some exceptions)

They might be fat and grumpy cause they have you to look forward to lol.

On a serious note people in the UK, like those in many western countries, have been socially engineered by the media, academics and social movements to reject each other.  This in turn nullifies the family and future generations are not produced.  The existing majority will have been broken and will soon become a minority in their own land. And guys slamming women back home are proof positive it has been working.

Edited by losworld
ok
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, losworld said:

They might be fat and grumpy cause they have you to look forward to lol.

On a serious note people in the UK, like those in many western countries, have been socially engineered by the media, academics and social movements to reject each other.  This in turn nullifies the family and future generations are not produced.  The existing majority will have been broken and will soon become a minority in their own land. And guys slamming women back home are proof positive it has been working.

A bit of Diversity in breeding normally works out well and the kids get the best of both worlds

Its an awful lot better than breeding too close to your own bloodline as uk royalty used to do

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Let's be honest here. Thai girls are often pretty, but they are terrible in bed (like most Asian women) and horrific to talk to. On the other hand, they are cheap, plentiful and available. 

It all balances out. 

That's fighting talk lol

My wife now well past her sell by date, is still sexier than Hell, and pretty darn good in the extracurricular activities ...at least to me.

That being said she just finished screaming at me for not taking out the garbage and picking up my laundry. I may be adjusting my opinion shortly!

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I would say it may be a you problem.

I find Thai's much better lovers, more open and have much less hangups then western women.

Not me, my friend. I haven't had a hard one in some years. 

Earlier life though, found Latin American women to be FAR SEXIER and much better lovers. Asians lack passionate expression. They are typically dead fish in the cot. Just lay there and let you "use" their bodies for pleasure. It's boring. 

I want a woman thrashing about dangerously and screaming... Much more fun 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

Thai girls use bum-guns so this makes them more attractive than their western counterparts. 

Have tucked into many rear exits and can confirm. Nothing worse than going for the sweet chocolate cake on a western woman to find out it's indeed not chocolate at all. Gross 

We are in many ways more nasty than Asians and in many ways cleaner. When people ask me why westerners don't feel the need to take off our shoes in our homes, I explain to them that it's because we don't urinate and defacate and throw rotten food all over the place. We have proper hygiene. 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ks45672 said:

Most People here could probably have stayed with the women they were with in farang land but chose not

If given any choice, I would have lived my life with my English wife of 30 years, but she wanted the gardener, and my house, pension and children.

Most of the guys I know out here were similarly discarded by their western women.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If given any choice, I would have lived my life with my English wife of 30 years, but she wanted the gardener, and my house, pension and children.

Most of the guys I know out here were similarly discarded by their western women.

Yes very common.

I actually discarded mine however, after I started coming here.  

• Like 2