Blame problems on past govts, not Junta: Prayuth

snoop1130

Blame problems on past govts, not Junta: Prayuth

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

201612131421333-20061002145931-696x433.jpg

Junta chairman Prayuth Chan-ocha speaks Dec. 13, 2016.

AMNAT CHAROEN — Thailand’s past problems are due to the leaders its people chose, junta leader Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said Monday during a visit to the rural northeast.

Prayuth, who is touring Amnat Charoen province, said the government can’t be blamed for the nation’s problems as people are responsible for choosing who comes to power. He said this extends to the election of national and local leaders, adding that people shouldn’t just think about democracy or politics but choosing responsible leaders and eradicating corruption.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/07/23/blame-problems-on-past-govts-not-junta-prayuth/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-7-23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TumblinDice said:

He sounds like that other clown leading the US. Blame it on the others. 

This moron has had almost 5 years to clean up & what has he accomplished? Nothing but more chaos!

Well said...... was inclined to suggest similar, but you beat me to it!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aj Mick said:

Well said...... was inclined to suggest similar, but you beat me to it!

Thanks. Glad to see we share similar views. Now if only the majority of the population would wake up & take action, something good might get done. 

(Wishful thinking)

• Like 1

'blame -problems-on-past-govts'

555 the only problems I see are the repeated hassles and costs to the country;

when on multiple occasions;

- a Govt at the time,

elected by the peoples' majority,

has been uprooted by the Forces supporting (what they fool themselves that the public don't see, are) hidden agendas

with any hope, the burnt overflowing pot , will be stirred again...

The usual junta flapdoodle which will galvanise the public into yet more apathy. More quiet grumbling but more turning up for the chance of a pat on the head from a pooyai.

A few progressive women and men are doing the best they can to raise awareness of what the public are having foisted on them, but it isn't working.

'Ah, but come the election!' one might argue. Well I am afraid that any election will change nothing, exactly as intended. The masses will put their X on 'Servitude' when all is said and done, so that's pretty much it, then...

• Sad 1

The people were responsible for choosing who came to power However it was Prayuth who illegally took that responsibility away. There is very compelling evidence that the people have chosen better, more capable people in the past. As compared to the amateurs currently depleting Thailand treasury. The damage will eventually become fully apparent, but the signs are not good, not good at all. Conclusion must be that the alleged cure is far worse than the disease. Corruption is at an all time high as well.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Thailand’s past problems are due to the leaders its people chose, junta leader Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said Monday during a visit to the rural northeast.

Slight correction required.

All of Thailand's problems are due to the leaders its people did not choose.

1 hour ago, sjaak327 said:

The people were responsible for choosing who came to power However it was Prayuth who illegally took that responsibility away. There is very compelling evidence that the people have chosen better, more capable people in the past. As compared to the amateurs currently depleting Thailand treasury. The damage will eventually become fully apparent, but the signs are not good, not good at all. Conclusion must be that the alleged cure is far worse than the disease. Corruption is at an all time high as well.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

From where I sat it looked like money selected the previous leaders and promises to all !