'Tormented' Prayuth Ready To Punch Critics In The Mouth

webfact

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Prayut ready to punch critics in the mouth.?

You stole power a the point of a gun, so it is you that needs punched in the mouth.

And it was good that he did. They got rid of some nasty people, and did some good things. But the engine has ran out of steam...and he lost the momentum to make a real difference for the better. Not much have been done lately. His leadership is and will remain stained by nepotism and his vice prime minister Who is a embarrassment to the Country!!!

• Like 1

i didn't really mind the bloke the first year but i really wasn't expecting him to take the piss as much as he has. i think it's only a matter of time before people take to the streets again. i fear this time it might get very messy. let's hope not eh

6 hours ago, off road pat said:

And it was good that he did. They got rid of some nasty people, and did some good things.

:cheesy: Yeah right. Mrs YL was a really nasty nasty person....

Compared to this imbecile she was a genius and an angel.

Edited by thaiguzzi
  • Like 2

There is one redeeming feature! He did do something right in 4+ years (IMO). When the boys and coach were stuck in the cave, he said (not verbatim), "do whatever it takes to get them out, the government will pay for it".
Can we grant him this one thing?
Its very hard to grant him anything. Even he does something even remotely positive, he will always almost immediately descend even futher into the ridiculous, as evidenced in his statement above.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Typical Thai spoilt brat, can't handle the truth be told, grow up and get back to your post, your not fit to be a PM

Probably not fit as a General either so no need for him to go back to his post.  

• Like 1

Difficult job his got IMO such a big divide in Thailand.

It's been nice quiet since he has been running country none of the many dam election truck's with blaring speakers from 5 - 6 people running for election.,

On 7/26/2018 at 12:07 PM, Kwasaki said:

Difficult job his got IMO such a big divide in Thailand.

It's been nice quiet since he has been running country none of the many dam election truck's with blaring speakers from 5 - 6 people running for election.,

It's true, it's amazing to find out that none of those elections were necessary.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

He is a perfect representative of the people he rules.

He really understands his public. 

You don't think your remark is hitting just a little below the belt ? 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:44 AM, lanista said:

Most Thai's despise this immature creep. He'll cop more than a punch in the face if he doesnt leave office  when he said he would. If  he buys the PM job next year there will be student riots in Bangkok. Just like the good ol'  days ...army communists  shooting  democracy students.

Actually Ian, when the good old  , Puea  Thai  party   got back in office , after many years of being disqualified for election fraud , on the FIRST  day back in Parliament , one of their MP's beat up  a rival MP over some business dispute . Front page news at the time .

Many people would be happy with the status quo I would imagine and take their chances with the riots you predict ,  rather than go back to the pure self interest ways of the past . Sorry about that .