Five men charged over acid attack on three-year-old British boy

webfact

14 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

You may be right that the rest responsible weren't refugees (?) - we're all reliant on newspaper articles at this point.  But it's slightly 'funny' how little info. is forthcoming on this horrendous case - although I gather one of those responsible was a refugee from Afghanistan?

But the others responsible, who have been named, clearly aren't 'ordinary' brits. - and were quite happy to throw acid on a child and/or his mother....

Please get over your faux indignation, and accept that there is a very good reason why so many are angry at these types of people (i.e. with completely different values, and no intention of changing) into the uk.

Edit - And calling us racists for querying this is more than ridiculous!

"Please get over your faux indignation, and accept that there is a very good reason why so many are angry at these types of people (i.e. with completely different values, and no intention of changing) into the uk."

It is surely self evident that an person who throws acid on a child, or conspires with others to throw acid on a child has some very twisted values. 

But be very clear, 'these types of people' are the people who are now in police custody. You risk and you know you risk, tarring whole groups of people with the crimes of individual vilely viscous  thugs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

Until the next atrocity of course....

Your entire post reeks of accepting that these 'expletives' were foreign born - but you're annoyed that some are downright angry that these types of people were allowed into the uk in the first place?

"Your entire post reeks of accepting that these 'expletives' were foreign born - but you're annoyed that some are downright angry that these types of people were allowed into the uk in the first place?"

I've read some disgraceful accusations levelled by TVF members at other members, but this offering or yours is right down their in the sewer. 

Nothing in the my post makes any such suggestion. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

"Please get over your faux indignation, and accept that there is a very good reason why so many are angry at these types of people (i.e. with completely different values, and no intention of changing) into the uk."

It is surely self evident that an person who throws acid on a child, or conspires with others to throw acid on a child has some very twisted values. 

But be very clear, 'these types of people' are the people who are now in police custody. You risk and you know you risk, tarring whole groups of people with the crimes of individual vilely viscous  thugs.

"It is surely self evident that an person who throws acid on a child, or conspires with others to throw acid on a child has some very twisted values."

Very true, and none of them appear to be genuine brits - they were imports with a warped value system.

The boy's FATHER <deleted>....☹️.  But he was welcomed in as a refugee....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"It is surely self evident that an person who throws acid on a child, or conspires with others to throw acid on a child has some very twisted values."

Very true, and none of them appear to be genuine brits - they were imports with a warped value system.

The boy's FATHER <deleted>....☹️.  But he was welcomed in as a refugee....

And I have already given my views on this:

I trust in the police and the courts to provide a fair and open trial, and I hope the accused, if found guilty are given the most severe penalties allowed under the law. 

I also firmly believe that if the culprits have received or are in the process of receiving British citizenship or the right to remain in the UK, this should be removed and they should be deported directly from prison to wherever they came from once they have served their time. The deportation should include a black listing to banning them from the UK for life. 

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And I have already given my views on this:

I trust in the police and the courts to provide a fair and open trial, and I hope the accused, if found guilty are given the most severe penalties allowed under the law. 

I also firmly believe that if the culprits have received or are in the process of receiving British citizenship or the right to remain in the UK, this should be removed and they should be deported directly from prison to wherever they came from once they have served their time. The deportation should include a black listing to banning them from the UK for life. 

I agree, though I would go much further than that. Every mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt and cousin that are not born to Britain by at least one British parent, should be deported right along with them. That will make them all think twice. 

• Like 1

Other than the Afghan father, who else has been identified as alleged refugees?
His wife? The others are just scum from other countrys couldnt care less what they are classed as,just wish they would stay in their own hellholes and not turn the UK int the places they came from .hope i dont get reported for saying this

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

You may be right that the rest responsible weren't refugees (?) - we're all reliant on newspaper articles at this point.  But it's slightly 'funny' how little info. is forthcoming on this horrendous case - although I gather one of those responsible was a refugee from Afghanistan?

But the others responsible, who have been named, clearly aren't 'ordinary' brits. - and were quite happy to throw acid on a child and/or his mother....

Please get over your faux indignation, and accept that there is a very good reason why so many are angry at these types of people (i.e. with completely different values, and no intention of changing) into the uk.

Edit - And calling us racists for querying this is more than ridiculous!

Never called you out as a racist (usual right wing deflection), though some of those you 'like' etc are members of 'right of center", or let's say generalised ethno-religious haters. You seem to be of the opinion UK white nationals never commit horrendous crimes, including acid attacks - wrong.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-acid-attacks-latest-teenager-guilty-plea-mopeds-east-north-croydon-corrosive-delivery-a8148216.html

Yet again asinine conspiracy inference concerning current lack of detail. I believe the five are facing Court today, the press will publish the charges and likely other info such as nationality and unless they plead guilty, when they are to stand trial.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Until the next atrocity of course....

Your entire post reeks of accepting that these 'expletives' were foreign born - but you're annoyed that some are downright angry that these types of people were allowed into the uk in the first place?

Using the same logic I am angry the Australian government permits UK nationals entry, as some do commit horrendous crimes, including murder, child sexual abuse and so on.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Grouse said:

If you used concentrated HCl on strawberries, I guarantee you won't have many left.

Let's not be silly here.

Yes, let's not be silly here. 

60% nitric acid is commonly added to the nutrient solution used to fertigate greenhouse crops like strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, etc. It's highly diluted when it reaches the plant roots.  

2 hours ago, JungleBiker said:

Yes, let's not be silly here. 

60% nitric acid is commonly added to the nutrient solution used to fertigate greenhouse crops like strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, etc. It's highly diluted when it reaches the plant roots.  

So sell it at 10% in larger volumes

2 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

The names of four of the five men charged have been released. They are Adam Cech, Jan Dudi, and Norbert Pulko, who are from Slovakia and live in London, were in the dock with Afghan-national Jabar Paktia. The name of the fifth man (the father) has still not been released.

The religion(s) of the four named men have not been disclosed as far as I am aware, although Adam, Jan and Norbert don't sound like Muslim names to me. Jabar sounds more like it could be a Muslim name - but not necessarily.

Looks like it may be egg-on-face-time for a lot of posters in this topic.

Not many Muslims in Slovakia, and not a "Muhammed, Abdul, or Rasheed" among the suspects in this disgusting crime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Not many Muslims in Slovakia, and not a "Muhammed, Abdul, or Rasheed" among the suspects in this disgusting crime.

There are plenty of East European Muslims who do not have Arabic sounding names.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Not all Muslims are called mohammad lol

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

That's a question for the police and courts to examine.

They were helping her husband punish her for not wearing a face veil.  She was living in a protected community in a home for battered  women.

On 7/25/2018 at 10:21 AM, The Renegade said:

???

I will give you one guess ??

That would probably be racist in country where a female MP of some foreign origin that were allowed into the country ,calls the Union flag racist.  Used to be called the British Parliament Everybody has allowed the flag that fly's over the Queens residents,to be dragged in the dirt whilst the police stand and watch. Somethings in life are worth fighting for. But that would mean  standing up and being counted

Edited by Aupee
Spelling
  • Like 1