Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

Just now, Bluespunk said:

My ego isn’t fragile. 

I would and have moved on. 

If I am involved in a relationship and the other person moves on, I do likewise. 

Relationships do not equate ownership. 

This piece of filth’s fragile ego couldn’t cope. 

Oh I'm sorry, I should have known that i was talking to mister perfect.

What you may have missed from the whole story is that this was not a case of the other partner moving on, but someone taking advantage of the goodness of at least 2 other people beyond their knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Oh I'm sorry, I should have known that i was talking to mister perfect.

What you may have missed from the whole story is that this was not a case of the other partner moving on, but someone taking advantage of the goodness of at least 2 other people beyond their knowledge.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Some guys are begging to be burned, they just can't wait to start showering gifts on the first good looking woman they meet. I know guys who have bought a bar girl a motorbike within days of meeting her. Was she taking advantage? Did the guy question whether she may have had other boyfriends, did he believe everything he was told?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I don't know if you are married or have a long time girlfriend, but if you have, I wonder how you would feel if you found out she was shagging a few others as well.

Quite. I'd get out my 9mm and shoot her in cold blood. Of course, it would leave her kids motherless, but that would serve them right for having such a fickle mother in the first place.

• Like 2

Just now, giddyup said:

Wake up and smell the coffee. Some guys are begging to be burned, they just can't wait to start showering gifts on the first good looking woman they meet. I know guys who have bought a bar girl a motorbike within days of meeting her. Was she taking advantage?

Thanks for letting us know that you were informed of all the ins and outs of this particular relationship.

Were the receipts of the payments from these 2 guys, other than the Dutchman,  published on another page, or are you close to the girl in question?

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Anyone who is prepared to send money to a good looking girl in Thailand is doing it because they choose to, no one is putting a gun to their head.

Yes.. their choice.. and should be free to do so.. it does however not mean the girl is his property or that the girl will love him. Beating up and murder are of course never accepted even if she cheats.

28 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

I don't know if you are married or have a long time girlfriend, but if you have, I wonder how you would feel if you found out she was shagging a few others as well.

Nothing to do with fragile ego syndrome, it's about getting attached to someone and giving them your love, then find out that you were cheated upon all that time

Its sad when it happens.. but you have no claims on your wife / gf.. if she shags an other you either accept it or move on. 

Yes it hurts... but does not justify violence.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, janclaes47 said:

Thanks for letting us know that you were informed of all the ins and outs of this particular relationship.

Were the receipts of the payments from these 2 guys, other than the Dutchman,  published on another page, or are you close to the girl in question?

What ins and outs. The Dutchman chose to send her money of his own free will, maybe the Thai was paying for her company as well, so what?  The world is full of good looking women taking advantage, probably good looking men as well.    Learn to accept it.

Just now, retsdon said:

So if it were the other way around and he'd had a mia noi you'd say it was understandable that she shot him?

That would be 90% of the males in Thailand but it's a good way of thinning out the population I suppose  LOL

Other than that I'd suggest that people stop being so self-righteous and co-dependent on others. Relationships do NOT equate to ownership and both parties, paid or unpaid, have the basic human right to move on without getting shot. He picked a 'working girl', found out his response should have been "f*** you" and walk away. This scenario is repeated all over Asia and it cannot come as any surprise to any of us. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, retsdon said:

So if it were the other way around and he'd had a mia noi you'd say it was understandable that she shot him?

The fact is it does happen quiet often there. The other day i read a thai woman cut the d**k of her husband.

It is not understandable, it is a mitigating circumstance. This is different. I don't support any form of violence but violence could be psychological or physical. And the fact is this girl was violent at first.

When there is a fight, it's likely you put the responsibility to the one who started it no ? even if the one who started it is beaten. Here it is the same.

Again, this guy has absolutely no right to take her life. And hopefully, he will be punished for that.  And i also hope he will be jailed for a very long time.

It is sad this young mother didn t realize that her game was dangerous and ultimately lead to her death.

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

My ego isn’t fragile. 

I would and have moved on. 

If I am involved in a relationship and the other person moves on, I do likewise. 

Relationships do not equate ownership. 

This piece of filth’s fragile ego couldn’t cope. 

Can we agree that maybe there's some lessons learned from this episode.  What you're saying then would be:

Men: You just can't going around killing people who reject you...that's cowardice and evil. 

Fair enough.

Women:  Just keep doing whatever it is you feel like doing, regardless of other people's feelings.

Hmmmm....

• Like 1

Just now, Berkshire said:

Can we agree that maybe there's some lessons learned from this episode.  What you're saying then would be:

Men: You just can't going around killing people who reject you...that's cowardice and evil. 

Fair enough.

Women:  Just keep doing whatever it is you feel like doing, regardless of other people's feelings.

Hmmmm....

Your first point should be aimed st men and women. 

The second is not what I am saying. Relationships do not equate possession would be better. 

Hmm....

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

He picked a 'working girl',

You're right. A lot of years ago, in exchange for the odd favour, I used to compose begging letters for bar girls to send to their overseas admirers.These girls weren't bad people - from their perspective, having multiple 'boyfriends' was like spreading the risk in an insurance policy. And to be fair, the two I knew who got married immediately became monogamous wives because they had what they wanted - which was security. I doubt that Mr. 9mm or any of the others come to that were offering much of that....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, retsdon said:

You're right. A lot of years ago, in exchange for the odd favour, I used to compose begging letters for bar girls to send to their overseas admirers.These girls weren't bad people - from their perspective, having multiple 'boyfriends' was like spreading the risk in an insurance policy. And to be fair, the two I knew who got married immediately became monogamous wives because they had what they wanted - which was security. I doubt that Mr. 9mm or any of the others come to that were offering much of that....

They are not bad but it is wrong to don't make things clear from the beginning for these guys. Telling them straight that they have multiple boyfriends would prevent any future love disappointments (and similar situations as we see today). 

I assume they don't say it in order to milk as much money as possible from every one of them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mizou198 said:

They are not bad but it is wrong to don't make things clear from the beginning for these guys. Telling them straight that they have multiple boyfriends would prevent any future love disappointments (and similar situations as we see today). 

I assume they don't say it in order to milk as much money as possible from every one of them

Wouldn't it be lovely if everyone was up front about everything, if we all spoke the truth only. If only.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Your first point should be aimed st men and women. 

The second is not what I am saying. Relationships do not equate possession would be better. 

Hmm....

Agree.  The thing is, people aren't cyborgs.  Some will handle a cheating spouse better than others.  I'd personally never resort to violence.  But if I had a daughter, I'd advise her against playing this game with multiple guys.  Sure she can walk away unscathed.  But in some cases--like the OP--well...

• Like 1

Just now, giddyup said:

Wouldn't it be lovely if everyone was up front about everything, if we all spoke the truth only. If only.

There is a difference between a small lie, from time to time, and building your relationship on a mattress of lies 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

There is a difference between a small lie, from time to time, and building your relationship on a mattress of lies 

People fool around, they lie and cheat. It's human nature, you just have to accept it. I've done it and I've had it done to me. Move on.

Edited by giddyup