Murderer of "Nong Nurse" puts conditions on giving himself up - police say no

webfact

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So what, does that mean she deserved to be murdered?  There's some pretty twisted comments on this forum.

I cannot say that she deserves to be murdered.  That would make me a misogynist wouldn't it.

11 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So what, does that mean she deserved to be murdered?  There's some pretty twisted comments on this forum.

More some really bitter people who have been taken by a ride before by a girl and think that murder is a fitting punishment. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

This fat "wallop" seriously believes he is something special ?

Making demands about how he is apprehended.

Hopefully, he resists arrest, and gets seriously hurt in the process.

Yes he is something special, he has money.

And yes he can make a demand and has great chance to win.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, robblok said:

More some really bitter people who have been taken by a ride before by a girl and think that murder is a fitting punishment. 

With due respect sad shes dead but i think the original poster were saying that any girl with kids at 23 had hardly made wise choices.

23 and looking after kids unless she could farm them out is utter drudgery, 

i know its worldwide  but you would think people would realise what they are getting into.

Yes i openly hate kids but love puppies

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

yet another fragile Thai male ego on full display.

"Do you know who I am?"    "Yes.  We know who you are and that you are a despicable creep. That is why we are coming to get you.  Please feel free to present a gun in a theatening manner and resist arrest."

Edited by The Deerhunter

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Who does this fella think he is? Hate to break the bad news to him, but he is a murderer and he is going to jail for a very long time, unless of course he happens to resist arrest and the cops can give him a dose of his own medicine, right between the eyes.

You could be completely wrong about that.   If he is connected , as he claims,  money will change hands with the police and others and guess what ?.   The Red Bull Ferrai cop murderer is still on the loose

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

sent a politician friend to try and negotiate a deal with Nakorn Pathom police.

So the murderer is reported as being in loan sharking and being a gambler with friends in the drug trade, and sends a 'politician' to negotiate conditions.

Shouldn't this 'politician' as a friend of this crook be named and asked about his connection and possible involvement in the above mentioned activities? Or is it quite normal because it comes in handy sometimes to have such friends for politician in Thailand (rhetorical question)?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Who does this fella think he is? Hate to break the bad news to him, but he is a murderer and he is going to jail for a very long time, unless of course he happens to resist arrest and the cops can give him a dose of his own medicine, right between the eyes.

Don't jail him give him the death penalty, he deserves no less

• Like 2

this OP starts with a photo making the faces unrecognisable ...this happens many times in the Thai media ...I wonder why....one could as well make a drawing as reporters do in US courts if taking photos is forbidden

11 minutes ago, poohy said:

With due respect sad shes dead but i think the original poster were saying that any girl with kids at 23 had hardly made wise choices.

23 and looking after kids unless she could farm them out is utter drudgery, 

i know its worldwide  but you would think people would realise what they are getting into.

Yes i openly hate kids but love puppies

You and I are on the same wavelength about kids.. though I don't hate them.. just dont want them myself.

But my point was whatever she has done.. it does not justify murder. She is no angel.. probably guilty of fleecing some guys.. that is of course a bad thing.. but it does not justify murder. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

if these  people that shoot their wives,girlfriends,stopped

for a few seconds,before they pulled the trigger,and

thought it through,if i do this i am going to jail for

a very long time,but jealousy,stupidity,and the

famous Thai loss of face take over.........bang,bang !

regards worgeordie

Yeah, Short time thinking ? or no thinking at all !?!?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

And that said it all in the Thai society, that if you're 'well connected' you can write you own ticket, the only condition the police should agree to is not to shoot the flucker on sight...

trow  his Thaineese ass in the slammer and trow away the key

And here I was thinking he pre-arrest demands would be:

1. He wants all his money back from the victim and/or her family...

2. He wants to be personally arrested by Big Joke so he can have his picture on a big banner alongside that of BJ...

If the guy was into loan sharking and gambling as the OP indicates, then clearly, money would be No. 1 for him, even above "female ministrations." Which is probably what got the young woman killed.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

Seems her pimp murdered her in a rage of self-pity. Poor scumbag pimp is worried about losing face so does not want to do a re-enactment or do any press photos. However, he will most likely thrive in a Thai prison where he will be looked up to as a tough cookie mafia don who shot someone's mom. 

2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

"Do you know who I am?"    "Yes.  We know who you are and that you are a despicable creep. That is why we are coming to get you.  Please feel free to present a gun in a theatening manner and resist arrest."

I don't think that they are coming to get him.  They are waiting for him to give himself up.........if he feels like it......and at a time of his own choosing.........and if his mum lets him.  Hopefully, he will decide to save them all the trouble and merely shoot himself first.